cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

Hi.

Happy Valentine's to my wife of 32 years. She takes care of me like no one could. I do the maintenance portion( blowing snow, taking care of pool) of house and she does all the baking, laundry, dishes and many more which isn't something I would be good at. She says she love's doing it. She's FANTASTIC.

Highlighted

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

One long-stemed rose for each of my wife and daughters. And Chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did the intimate dinner at home.  Made scallops wrapped in bacon, crab with melted butter, asparagus sautéed with cremini mushrooms and split a cheese and green onion stuffed potato. All good except that he watched curling. Intimate???😂

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Baked

Highlighted

Simple..Snuggles for all

Highlighted

A dozen long stemmed roses and a quiet evening at home watching our favorite shows.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Valentine's Day is a commercial holiday.  You should show your love and respect to family and friends each day.  My family and I had a wonderful dinner I made at home and then hung out watching Survivor 🙂  If was a nice time had by all.

Highlighted

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win!

Happy Valentines Day wishing you good surprises and joy this year. 

Highlighted

Best answer hands down. Your Valentine is lucky to have you although I am sure there are inherent challenges 😂. Thanks for my giggle of the day. You rock 😎

Highlighted

Who says romance is dead?