cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan changes

MajorPainage
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was wondering if you downgrade your plan, do you lose any bonus data and Xmas data gifts?

I originally had a 5GB data plan which I somewhat needed for my business. I've since left that business and now have two 1GB promo addons that brings me up to 7GB.  I currently use less than 2GB of data so I am thinking of downgrading to save about $5/mo.  But I don't want to lose the additional addons and have them as insurance for the chance I use more.

4 REPLIES 4

Saving $5/month you must be looking at the $35 1.5Gb plan. If you continue to use 2Gb a month you will use up 1/2 Gb of the 2 Gb in add-ons each month meaningv4 months from now you need to decide what to do going forward.

Maybe you think you can use more Wi-Fi and cut data use a bit further so you can stretch your data add-Ons a fair bit further. If that is not the case, I'm not seeing your plan to save a total of $20 over 4 months as being worth the effort. Get to the $25 1 Gb plan without going very far over 1Gb/month and you would be saving some money!

AE_Collector

MajorPainage
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks folks.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@MajorPainage 

The data add ons will not expire if you downgrade plan.  It will only expire when you use up the data.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@MajorPainage wrote:

I was wondering if you downgrade your plan, do you lose any bonus data and Xmas data gifts?

I originally had a 5GB data plan which I somewhat needed for my business. I've since left that business and now have two 1GB promo addons that brings me up to 7GB.  I currently use less than 2GB of data so I am thinking of downgrading to save about $5/mo.  But I don't want to lose the additional addons and have them as insurance for the chance I use more.

The promo 1GB data add-ons stay on no matter what plan you are on.  Those were given to all customers

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.