cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

Valentine's day is the happiest day in my memory, because I met wife in same day very very long years ago.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

I show my loved ones that I care by giving them hugs.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Supper, chocolates, wine and flowers... and I let her wax my back... I think she liked putting me through the pain more than the material things. 

Highlighted

I like to keep it simple with good food mabye a movie and lots of cuddles with the love of my life

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

I like to spread the love with pie! Who doesn't love a slice of homemade pie.....mmmm...pie.Pie is love....love is pie!

Those are some good-lookin' pies! I'm volunteering to be your Valentine next year, lol.

Highlighted

Too many holidays to spend money, I used to buy flowers for my wife, but we stoped buying things this year I just cooked a good dinner for my family.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win!

I bought her .. a NEW CAR... oops, slipped into the Price is Right mode there for a moment.... actually just a NEW DISH WASHER. our old one still works but howls and screams while running making us think it is about to quit. It is 15 years old so it's going to retire real soon now.

AE_Collector

Highlighted

@Tiana_V  this Valentine's day I spent 3.5 hours with my son having a heart to heart. We both got 25 different kinds of Lindor chocolates. It was super sweet!IMG_20200216_012753.jpg

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Spending quality time with loved ones is the most precious thing I will do!

Highlighted

Well I took a day off and spend time with my wife and kids. I did the cooking for her and then I gave her a relaxing massage ☺️