cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

I am jealous. Enjoy😎

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

Nice dinner, flowers, chocolates then some extra special time together

Highlighted

Spending time with loved ones... and family!

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I show my loved ones that I care by helping to organize so that we are able to spend time together during this Family Day weekend. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

No special valentine for me this year ... so I treated myself, lol. Minty chocolate chip icecream, sour key candies, an awful book. Then Wrath of Khan, beer, and pizza with my Valentine-loser buddies. Spent some money on stuff I like. Carefully avoided chores. Quite a good day for me, lol.

Highlighted

Ex wife has to head out of country to deal with a family situation.  Got her all the necessary plugs and adapters for her electronics so she can stay connected.

No specific plans for me tonight yet. Going to hang with the kid.  Maybe a movie at the cinema.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Making them a priority, spending as much genuine time with them as possible!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The dude says......

Roses are red

Voilets are blue

Public Mobile has a data giveaway

and I would love to win one too.

happy belated valentines day

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tiana_V  Since day one I've been writing letters on a paper that has hearts all over it.  I find writing my feelings on paper comes out way better than it does when I try and speak it.  Usually accompanying the letter would be a little teddy bear or something cute that she likes.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I married my "Valentine" over 25 years ago and I love her everyday. Valentines Day is less important for us now, but we try to get out for supper each year with our two boys, one of which was born on Feb 15th. So the celebration becomes one of both our relationship and our family. So I guess I have three "Valentines" now!