cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

I like to spread the love with pie! Who doesn't love a slice of homemade pie.....mmmm...pie.Pie is love....love is pie!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

I show my loved ones I care by making sure the toilet paper supply is always full 😂

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Finally made it through an entire movie! First time since our 7 month old has been born....and lots of candies!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am in Florida and my wife of 42 years had to fly back home to Ontario for an appointment ,, so we spent a lot of the day using whatsapp,, it was a fun day together even though we we close to a 19 hour drive away

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Showing that we love them is not limited to simply one day, if it is Valentine’s Day or not. Often I don't do anything and act like it is a regular day. For most their love is not limited to one day and for most their signs of affection of that shared love is not limited to the one day. We should be showing our love to each other everyday and often to more people.

Public Mobile assuming again that we all celebrate a holiday. Unfortunately there are people out there that don’t have many, if any people to celebrate these holiday’s with. This contest in particular does not seem to show awareness or sensitivity to those individuals. It is not something for us luck enough to have people to share these holidays with should just simply ignor.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My phone has only called 1 person. It is true. Some holidays can hurt

Highlighted

My partner brought us home some sushi for a lovely supper, and I made a strawberry rhubarb pie. And there were lots of kisses!

Highlighted

I took my girlfriend out to an Italian  restaurant and then we grabbed some take out cheesecake and cuddled in with two bottles of wine 🙂

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Valentine's day is a tough day for me as is for many others. I have a fear of rejection and unfortunately I allowed one day to roll to the next too often. I have no regrets but I do get down during holidays such as valentine's day and Christmas as I have no family to celebrate with. Born and raised in Ottawa. I have often showed love for the many in need. Recently buying  late season sales for winter clothes on Amazon and shipping to the men's shelters when I'm able to. This valentines day I decided to treat myself. To love myself which is so hard to do at times. I got my first phone plan in over 10 years and am trying to connect more. I need to get out and do stuff. Having a new phone is the first step in being able to connect and love and if I do by chance find that special someone. This phone will be paramount to igniting the warmth of loving hearts. I also took myself out for dinner ignoring the looks and thoughts of couple's around me. Hrmph to you. I am enjoying.  No! I am loving me.

Highlighted

Since my husband and I are far apart this Valentines Day , we just shared some time on our devices.