cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Good things come in two!

Even though it was only $2 I don't think i remember the last time a company that bills me made an error that was actually in my favour.

Oracle

Thanks to PM for letting us keep the extra rewards.  Smiley Happy

I think some credit here is due to @Alan_K, as he advocated from the start for letting us keep the extra amount.  It was nice to have someone from the PM Team on the customers' side.

The extra $2 made my bill free this month! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Thanks so much for your generosity, Public Mobile! Very much appreciated!

@SD08 wrote:

I think some credit here is due to @Alan_K, as he advocated from the start for letting us keep the extra amount.  It was nice to have someone from the PM Team on the customers' side.

Thanks for looking out for us, @Alan_K!!! You're the best!!

Oracle

Great work @Alan_K. Thanks.  From the positive comments so far I'm sure this will generate some positive traffic. 

Next month hit the button 3 timesSmiley Happy 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Very kind -- thank you, PM!

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

Great news about the extra reward.  I think most companies would not honor their mistake and reverse the credit.

Mayor / Maire

@mimmo wrote:

Great work @Alan_K. Thanks.  From the positive comments so far I'm sure this will generate some positive traffic. 

Next month hit the button 3 timesSmiley Happy 

OR let the key bounce a few more times.  LOL

Oracle

This is great.  For next month, I suggest getting someone who really nervous and have jittery hands operate the button. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes!  Thanks so much, PM.  It was just an extra dollar in my case, but every discount is appreciated.  

I wish everyone a happy Canada Day weekend coming up.  Smiley Happy