cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us what you think about the new Self-Serve!

@z10user4 I think it is for when they are marketing who their target audience is. We did this when ever we had opportunities to poll people. If we found all our clientel were between 20 and 35 the way in which we marketed would be different and how we made our platform accessible would also change. 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us what you think about the new Self-Serve!

@Alan_K 

Thank you for the opportunity for this and the add on is just a nice bonus. 

@Naepalm Are you gonna do this? 

Highlighted

@brettster99 if they asked me forsure.

Highlighted
Public Mobile

@z10user4 wrote:

Thanks for this opportunity but once again why do you need demographic information like age? I stopped there. Sure I could lie. But what do you need it for?

Hi @z10user4 , we ask some demographic information so that we can capture the thoughts of different types of customers - we want to make sure we speak with a variety of people across age, familiarity with the Self-Serve portal, and desktop/mobile preference. All information shared is strictly kept confidential!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since I am new this year and am not familiar with the system, jumping in to these things is the only way to get to know what I am doing. So far I am learning lots about what not to do. LOL The service so far is awesome and I certainly look forward to learning more! Thanks kindly for all the help and I look forward to helping others!

Highlighted

@Ell gald to hear you are enjoying it so far! Continue to ask questions and help out, one awesome community here!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for the offer !

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

again, everyone, how many times did Telus, Rogers, Bell, Virgin, Fido, Koodo, Freedom, Wind, Chattr or anyone else for that matter ask for customer support or client feedback?

I was with Telus for almost 15 years, zilch! Fido another 6 years, ditto! Public Mobile, I think it's now 3 or 4 surveys asking for feedback in the 2.5 years I have been here!

That's awesome guys! 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

Thanks for this opportunity but once again why do you need demographic information like age? I stopped there. Sure I could lie. But what do you need it for?

Hi @z10user4 , we ask some demographic information so that we can capture the thoughts of different types of customers - we want to make sure we speak with a variety of people across age, familiarity with the Self-Serve portal, and desktop/mobile preference. All information shared is strictly kept confidential!

@Alan_K 

Thank you for the reply. I've been around the sun a few times. I understand the reasons for wanting demographic information.

I just don't wanna. 🙂

@kselmak : One could be almost entirely anonymous to run an account.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Although Fido did do a Canada-wide roadshow across Canada celebrating something for 10 or 15 years, and I did grab a 360 degree LG camera that was worth like $250 bucks. I was shooting for the iPhone. That was kinda cool!