cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us what you think about the new Self-Serve!

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Note: The survey is now closed.

Hey Community,

Hope everyone is healthy and staying safe!

As you may remember, in March, we reached out to you to hear about your experiences using the Self-Serve portal. Since then, we’ve been working hard designing  a better account management experience for you based on what you told us.

Today, we’re looking for 10 Public Mobile customers to provide feedback to us on the new Self-Serve design - we want to know your first impressions and how we can make it even better before we launch. We’ll be giving a 1 GB data bonus to participants to make sure it’s worth your while.

If this sounds interesting to you, sign up before May 21st, 2020 by completing this link:

https://survey.confirmit.ca/wix/p946575955190.aspx

Note that chosen candidates will be contacted exclusively via private messaging - so remember to check your inbox!

For the full details, see below:

What’s in it for you:

• Customers who participate will receive a one-time 1 GB Data Add-On within 30 days of completion. 
  • Opportunity to work directly with the Public Mobile team and influence our revamped Self-Serve portal

Details on how to get involved:

• We are looking for 10 Public Mobile customers to talk to us about your experience with the Self-Serve portal.
  • Testing will be held the week of June 1 to 5 and the time commitment is 1 hour.
  • Testing will be done online via join.me web conferencing meaning anyone across Canada can get involved. Sweet right? 
  • Testers will need to access join.me via Desktop or laptop Computer.
  • Testers must be able to speak English.
  • Feedback will be collected during the session.
  • We will contact the selected 10 testers via Private Message.

No worries if you're not chosen - there’s plenty of opportunities to get involved down the line and in the Community. Thanks in advance for your help and we look forward to hearing from you soon,

-Public Mobile Community Team

54 REPLIES 54

brettster99

@Naepalm 

Actually I went though this process and they said that if you are selected they will notify you though the PM here 

shoops
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

An hour? That's a lot of questions.... 

@shoops  the process will take an hour and they will contact you on your personal email to set it up. Looks like this will be like a zoom call. 

shoops

How long does this take, roughly? And you answer questions via private message? 

Yet again another opportunity to provide feedback to public mobile  on how to improve a part of their service. As @mpcdesign mentioned when has any company asked for their customers to be directly involved in how they shape or implement parts of their service? This side of never. This is one of the many reasons I love public mobile. There are plenty of ways to get involved, express your opinion, share your experience and be a part of a new improved service model. I would love to be involved.....but alas I have scheduling conflicts that week. Thanks for the offer! I'm in on the next one that comes up.....

Although Fido did do a Canada-wide roadshow across Canada celebrating something for 10 or 15 years, and I did grab a 360 degree LG camera that was worth like $250 bucks. I was shooting for the iPhone. That was kinda cool! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alan_K wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for this opportunity but once again why do you need demographic information like age? I stopped there. Sure I could lie. But what do you need it for?

Hi @Anonymous , we ask some demographic information so that we can capture the thoughts of different types of customers - we want to make sure we speak with a variety of people across age, familiarity with the Self-Serve portal, and desktop/mobile preference. All information shared is strictly kept confidential!

@Alan_K 

Thank you for the reply. I've been around the sun a few times. I understand the reasons for wanting demographic information.

I just don't wanna. 🙂

@kselmak : One could be almost entirely anonymous to run an account.

again, everyone, how many times did Telus, Rogers, Bell, Virgin, Fido, Koodo, Freedom, Wind, Chattr or anyone else for that matter ask for customer support or client feedback?

I was with Telus for almost 15 years, zilch! Fido another 6 years, ditto! Public Mobile, I think it's now 3 or 4 surveys asking for feedback in the 2.5 years I have been here!

That's awesome guys! 

Nanqui
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for the offer !

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Ell gald to hear you are enjoying it so far! Continue to ask questions and help out, one awesome community here!

Ell

Since I am new this year and am not familiar with the system, jumping in to these things is the only way to get to know what I am doing. So far I am learning lots about what not to do. LOL The service so far is awesome and I certainly look forward to learning more! Thanks kindly for all the help and I look forward to helping others!

Alan_K

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for this opportunity but once again why do you need demographic information like age? I stopped there. Sure I could lie. But what do you need it for?

Hi @Anonymous , we ask some demographic information so that we can capture the thoughts of different types of customers - we want to make sure we speak with a variety of people across age, familiarity with the Self-Serve portal, and desktop/mobile preference. All information shared is strictly kept confidential!

@brettster99 if they asked me forsure.

brettster99

@Alan_K 

Thank you for the opportunity for this and the add on is just a nice bonus. 

@Naepalm Are you gonna do this? 

@Anonymous I think it is for when they are marketing who their target audience is. We did this when ever we had opportunities to poll people. If we found all our clientel were between 20 and 35 the way in which we marketed would be different and how we made our platform accessible would also change. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Cool. Sorry don't have time to participate. Have fun all who do. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

PM may want to get input from all age groups.  Something may be easy for the millennials.  But it may be hard for the baby boomers.  Just my 2 cents.

For an example, the payment page with two big icons at top and a tiny Mange my card link at the bottom.  Older seniors may setup their display with big fonts.  Therefore, the payment page with lots of white space in the middle may push the Mange my card link to the next page.

@Anonymous 

I'm guessing probably just for an analysis. They do have dob on file that we use to create account, they could get it once they apply the gift. Maybe they will pick certain age range, or avoid another. It's pretty much always there, not only here but many surveys I've seen

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K the amount of contact with the Public Mobile team is impressive! Thanks for continuing tonreach out and provide these opportunities. The data gift is nice but not necessary really. Just good to know you want feed back and to make some changes. 

Thanks again!

bilibili
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

delete

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Nice bonus for those who would also like to make an input. Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K  wow, looks great. Thanks for the offer and being one of the best providers!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K  hey good to hear from you this sounds great thanks!!

Need Help? Let's chat.