cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Public Mobile

Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us about your experience using Self-Serve!

Update as of March 9th at 10:00AM ET: This survey is now closed. Selected customers will be reach out to through private message soon.

Hey Community,

As we kick off work on new & refreshed digital portals, we want to make sure that we’re building for you. Not only does it need to check off all our boxes, but most importantly, they need to check off yours.

To help us reach that goal, we’re looking to have engaging and in-depth conversations with 10 Public Mobile customers about their experience using the Self-Serve portal. We want to learn about how you like using Self-Serve, including the good, the bad, the ugly, and everything else in between. We’ll be giving a 1 GB data bonus to participants to make sure it’s worth your while.

If this sounds interesting to you, sign up before March 9th, 2020 by completing THIS LINK. Note that chosen candidates will be contacted exclusively via private messaging - so keep an eye on that inbox! 

For the full details, see below:

What’s in it for you:

• Customers who participate will receive a one-time 1 GB Data Add-On within 30 days of completion. 
  • Opportunity to work directly with the Public Mobile team and help determine the path of our new Self-Serve portal

Details on how to get involved:

• We are looking for 10 Public Mobile customers to talk to us about your experience with the Self-Serve portal.
  • Testing will be held the week of March 16 to 20 and the time commitment is 1 hour.
  • Testing will be done online via join.me web conferencing meaning anyone across Canada can get involved. Sweet right?
  • Testers will need to access join.me via Desktop Computer.
  • Testers must be able to speak English.
  • Feedback will be collected during the session.
  • We will contact the selected 10 testers via Private Message.

We’re sorry we can’t connect with everyone who’s expressed interest - if you aren’t selected, there will be more opportunities to get involved in sharing feedback as we share more about our portal enhancement work and post-launch. 

Thanks in advance for your help and we look forward to hearing from you soon,

- The Public Mobile Community Team

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us about your experience using Self-Serve!

@Tiana_V  Wow, what a great idea to get info and engage with your customers! Keep it up PM!Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us about your experience using Self-Serve!

Cool idea, and started filling it out, RIGHT up until I got to the page where you have to select a veritable BOATLOAD of potential time slots of availability, 2 weeks in advance...... not sure too many people can peer into their crystal balls and honestly have THAT much idea of exactly what their availability will be like. Good luck with the survey!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Agree with @CannonFodder  who knows what the crystal ball holds. It surely does not hold a 1gig farewell Dave bonus 😂

Self serve fine with me, easy to navigate, could be a tad faster during peak hours...

Best of luck with the survey!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

Self serve fine with me, easy to navigate, could be a tad faster during peak hours...

I'm startin' to think that maybe some online survey, where any/all PM customers can weigh in on the things that they like, dislike, think need fixing, or improving, would be a better idea.

That, and yeah, self serve is ok, IF you do your research BEFORE signing up here(read: knowing to NOT use the apt. field when inputting info), and yes, I agree about the speed, which reeks of too few servers, or too old/slow servers, and/or not enough dedicated bandwitdth.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks and will surely sign-up.

Interesting.jpg

Highlighted
Oracle

I will put my name in the big hat.  

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Looks like a great program!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Count me in.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Fix the loyalty reward!!! I talked to 3 different moderators already and they all started tickets for me but the issue still isn't resolved yet. My loyalty reward was supposed to be $3 but it was stuck at $2. After contacting the second moderator, it's showing $0 right now. It's been an ongoing issue for a month already.