cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us about your experience using Self-Serve!

@balaca wrote:

// Customers who participate will receive a one-time 1 GB Data Add-On within 30 days of completion. //

I understand the survey was open till 8th Mar and so 1 GB data for participants will be added by 7th Apr (another 5 days left). I just wanted to check whether add-on is already being processed to participants as of today? Thanks.

Yes, I got my bonus data a few days after my feedback session.

After my feedback, I replied to my invitation by private message on the account which I like to receive the bonus data.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us about your experience using Self-Serve!

Err I thought 1 GB data Addon is for all participants who filled the online survey, as an acknowledgement of their time & effort.

I didn't get shortlisted for any detailed session scheduled for later, to be clear.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@balaca hi no it was only for the ones that were selected☹️

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

• Hi Balaca, the data add on was only for the online participants selected, sorry. I hope you and your loved ones are well as we all stay apart to come together again 😊