cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us about your experience using Self-Serve!

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update as of March 9th at 10:00AM ET: This survey is now closed. Selected customers will be reach out to through private message soon.

Hey Community,

As we kick off work on new & refreshed digital portals, we want to make sure that we’re building for you. Not only does it need to check off all our boxes, but most importantly, they need to check off yours.

To help us reach that goal, we’re looking to have engaging and in-depth conversations with 10 Public Mobile customers about their experience using the Self-Serve portal. We want to learn about how you like using Self-Serve, including the good, the bad, the ugly, and everything else in between. We’ll be giving a 1 GB data bonus to participants to make sure it’s worth your while.

If this sounds interesting to you, sign up before March 9th, 2020 by completing THIS LINK. Note that chosen candidates will be contacted exclusively via private messaging - so keep an eye on that inbox! 

For the full details, see below:

What’s in it for you:

• Customers who participate will receive a one-time 1 GB Data Add-On within 30 days of completion. 
  • Opportunity to work directly with the Public Mobile team and help determine the path of our new Self-Serve portal

Details on how to get involved:

• We are looking for 10 Public Mobile customers to talk to us about your experience with the Self-Serve portal.
  • Testing will be held the week of March 16 to 20 and the time commitment is 1 hour.
  • Testing will be done online via join.me web conferencing meaning anyone across Canada can get involved. Sweet right?
  • Testers will need to access join.me via Desktop Computer.
  • Testers must be able to speak English.
  • Feedback will be collected during the session.
  • We will contact the selected 10 testers via Private Message.

We’re sorry we can’t connect with everyone who’s expressed interest - if you aren’t selected, there will be more opportunities to get involved in sharing feedback as we share more about our portal enhancement work and post-launch. 

Thanks in advance for your help and we look forward to hearing from you soon,

- The Public Mobile Community Team

53 REPLIES 53

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • Hi Balaca, the data add on was only for the online participants selected, sorry. I hope you and your loved ones are well as we all stay apart to come together again 😊

@balaca hi no it was only for the ones that were selected☹️

balaca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Err I thought 1 GB data Addon is for all participants who filled the online survey, as an acknowledgement of their time & effort.

I didn't get shortlisted for any detailed session scheduled for later, to be clear.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@balaca wrote:

// Customers who participate will receive a one-time 1 GB Data Add-On within 30 days of completion. //

I understand the survey was open till 8th Mar and so 1 GB data for participants will be added by 7th Apr (another 5 days left). I just wanted to check whether add-on is already being processed to participants as of today? Thanks.

Yes, I got my bonus data a few days after my feedback session.

After my feedback, I replied to my invitation by private message on the account which I like to receive the bonus data.

@balaca  You were one of the chosen participants that gave their feedback via a scheduled  timeslot during the week of March 16th to 20th?

@balaca  were you one of the participant's? Can you tell us? Or did you sign a nda? 🤔

balaca

// Customers who participate will receive a one-time 1 GB Data Add-On within 30 days of completion. //

I understand the survey was open till 8th Mar and so 1 GB data for participants will be added by 7th Apr (another 5 days left). I just wanted to check whether add-on is already being processed to participants as of today? Thanks.

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Its great all your doing...

AdamLove

Self serve is great.... And very easy to use ..... I am recommending self serve to everyone I know.....  Makes me think ahead t o see how to make self serve better....

herbs911
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

been with public mobile ten plus years great company unfortunately the real people helpers in person or talking type are gone  but the comunity helps great lots of question already ased and answered so u dont even have to ask if u look  having an issue but a med is helping me with it as the community couldnt solve but great job to every one here kudos jim

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you so much for signing up! We really appreciate everyone's willingness to share and dedicate time to provide feedback.

Just dropping a quick note here to say we have reached out to the selected customers as of yesterday, but stay tuned for more ways you could get involved.

tscan1

I would like the data usage to show a running total as it seems that I have to add it up myself to calculate my current usage.  
Get an App designed so that it's way easier to check usage. 

Jonavin

Great initiative. Hope some improvements comes out of these.

My biggest ask is that you add the ability to manage multiple lines with a single login. Many of us manage a few accounts for our family.

okochiedu

When I activated my new public mobile number I had issues connectingto the network. However, chatting with SIMon I was able to get clear directionson howto go about resolving this problem.

gjong26

Great idea.  Consumer feedback is always the best way to understand your business and improve services.  All signed up!

Felixbthe1

Self serve is easy to navigate, easy to sign up, never had a problem with it 

Just signed up after thinking I wouldn't qualify....but then I read my laptop should work just fine since I'm not going to dust off the old desk top in the corner of the storage room.  Technically I'm available all week except St. Patrick's Day as thats the day I go under the knife for lucky number three RHR revision surgery. In all likely hood I'll be booted out of hospital the next day but I played it safe and left my availability open starting in the late afternoon Thursday. Would love to be picked for my opinions. Everyone here certainly knows I have them! And anything to keep my mind off the rehab would be awesome. As per my new years resolution.....i hope I'm lucky enough to be picked!

@Jb456  Fingers crossed!

@darlicious  I hope you're doing the session. You're input would be valuable to them 🙂

@WTKnott wrote:

This might be interesting but I am currently on business day 11 waiting for my SIM cards that I paid for; so much for the 7 day maximum delivery time. Can't phone Public Mobile, to resolve this; no number provided. Can't email them; no emai address provided. I've been told that there are supposed to be moderators for them, but I can't find a link to that either. So far I'm having an awesome experience with PM.

You can contact the moderators by clicking on the (?) At the bottom right corner of the screen to submit a ticket via simon explaining your issue. Follow the prompts to submit your ticket. Either that or send a private message by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of the screen to submit a private message. Tag @CS_Agent  in the send bar, add a subject and type your message. Then send. Keep an eye on your private message box for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. If you set up your notifications you can be notified by email when you recieve a private message. You can also track your shipment....i can't quite remember the process but @Jb456 does and can advise you in that matter.

beebaksubba

Iam so happy about your service provider. I was check on line and my reference friend tell us . Public mobile was good and more benefit.

@Tiana_V wrote:

Hey Community,

As we kick off work on new & refreshed digital portals, we want to make sure that we’re building for you. Not only does it need to check off all our boxes, but most importantly, they need to check off yours.

To help us reach that goal, we’re looking to have engaging and in-depth conversations with 10 Public Mobile customers about their experience using the Self-Serve portal. We want to learn about how you like using Self-Serve, including the good, the bad, the ugly, and everything else in between. We’ll be giving a 1 GB data bonus to participants to make sure it’s worth your while.

If this sounds interesting to you, sign up before March 9th, 2020 by completing THIS LINK. Note that chosen candidates will be contacted exclusively via private messaging - so keep an eye on that inbox! 

For the full details, see below:

What’s in it for you:

• Customers who participate will receive a one-time 1 GB Data Add-On within 30 days of completion. 
  • Opportunity to work directly with the Public Mobile team and help determine the path of our new Self-Serve portal

Details on how to get involved:

• We are looking for 10 Public Mobile customers to talk to us about your experience with the Self-Serve portal.
  • Testing will be held the week of March 16 to 20 and the time commitment is 1 hour.
  • Testing will be done online via join.me web conferencing meaning anyone across Canada can get involved. Sweet right?
  • Testers will need to access join.me via Desktop Computer.
  • Testers must be able to speak English.
  • Feedback will be collected during the session.
  • We will contact the selected 10 testers via Private Message.

We’re sorry we can’t connect with everyone who’s expressed interest - if you aren’t selected, there will be more opportunities to get involved in sharing feedback as we share more about our portal enhancement work and post-launch. 

Thanks in advance for your help and we look forward to hearing from you soon,

- The Public Mobile Community Team

Jared87

It was a great experience 

sandalwood

Sometimes it takes awhile to get logged into self service. It's not my end but rather Publics slow server at times. Other then that no issues with self service.

skrdan
Great survey. wanted to badily apply until I got to the part of ;need a desktop computer.
I hope your survey contains questions directed to the 60+ people. I'm one of them. Lucky I'm pretty savvy with pc's-so I can get around but there are lots of others out there who are not and loathe this technology. So I hope you step up your game by making this more accessible to retirees and seniors because, PM is the cheapest internet/data handler. I know because I did my research for over 6 weeks and fell onto the screen of Public Mobile and was talking to other members a whole week before I decided to sign up. So very glad I did.

mattyred

having a tough time accessing acount or using new number confusing

Ben31

Awesome phone company.  I love all the rewards to save money

yever

it's useful.

popping

@popping wrote:

@jts wrote:

At the moment the self service portal is not available. This makes it difficult to manage my accounts Robot Mad . Any time lines as to when it will be up and running?

No one knows ATM but wait.

@jts 

Self-seve is working now.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I signed up, always happy to help.

popping

@jts wrote:

At the moment the self service portal is not available. This makes it difficult to manage my accounts Robot Mad . Any time lines as to when it will be up and running?

No one knows ATM but wait.

jts

Need Help? Let's chat.