cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us about your experience using Self-Serve!

Fire away folks! Who else collects feedbacks the way PM does just so they can improve the service the way we want. Plus, you get something as a bonus in return. It's a win-win. So give lots of feedbacks as i know there are a lot of issues and missing features since Self-serve hasn't been improved for years. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us about your experience using Self-Serve!

@NDesai 

I agree. 

PM should get a better error messages so that new subscribers will know what to do.  For an example, on a failed number port, the error message should tell subscriber exactly what need to do.  A step-by-step procedure is need to help subscriber to get through the problem without coming to this forum to rant their frustration.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

It would be really good start of the error messages didn't give outdated counteract info to reach non existent customer service but would refer either to community or moderators instead. I've seen that more than once.

I know many want great changes, i don't really, if it's not broken don't fix it. I think pm should just focus on fixing broken bits that came about through changes. I'm pretty happy with selfserve, it does the job. 

I also notice that many wish to have more flexibility and be able to change things themselves, but say pin or birtday should not be available or even visible just in case somebody makes it in.

One thing I'd like to have is masked security questions and make it a bit harder to change them.

Now real treat would be to be able to set forwarding out of selfserve. 

@Tiana_V is it desktop only or can we use laptop for the session?

Thanks

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@totalUser wrote:

@Tiana_V is it desktop only or can we use laptop for the session?

Thanks

You can use any device that is compatible with the join.me software and site. I can tell you that the desktop (or laptop) versions of Firefox and Chrome on a PC work fine, but Internet Explorer and Edge (pre "Chromium") do not.  In theory, you should also be able to run this on a Mac, or even on a cell phone browser, althogh I have no tried.  Your computer system will need to have a microphone.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@totalUser wrote:

It would be really good start of the error messages didn't give outdated counteract info to reach non existent customer service but would refer either to community or moderators instead. I've seen that more than once.

Sorry, but I've also seen that word used in the same context more than once as well, and it's completely off-base..... the word you're looking for is, "contact".

Definition of counteract  vs. Definition of contact 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sounds good. I m in.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope the participants you choose actually use self-service often (or at least recently), so they can provide more valuable feedback to PM.

I haven't really used self-service since I signed up with PM originally a couple years back, so I don't think I'll be a good candidate. Smiley LOL  I'll sit myself out of this one.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Asking customers what they like and don't like is a great idea from PM.  It really shows they don't just want to take our money and sit still unlike some other mobile providers or even worse keep increasing prices like Bell who I moved from.  Kudos PM

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I warn you that if I am chosen then I will be *fair* ... not kind, not unkind, just blunt and critical ... I use Self-Serve enough that I very much want to see it become better. More interested in grabbing PM's attention than in the data prize, lol, lemme do feedback and give that data to someone else who will actually use it.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Was easy peezy lemon squeeze to register service fast and convenient Not a problem at all. Way to go I like it. Good form.