cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Get a SIM for $0 when you activate in-store!

When I saw the $0 flash deal from my email, I went to Londondrugs, they said they dont have that deal to offer, So I went to Superstore and got free sim card and next 30 days free.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

When I saw the $0 flash deal from my email, I went to Londondrugs, they said they dont have that deal to offer, So I went to Superstore and got free sim card and next 30 days free.

When a store says no, shop where your wallet takes you.  Unless the store is the only one near, why pay and then be upset about it after?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What a great offer! 
Thanks Public Mobile.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went to walmart nearby to activate a line, they charge 10 dollars plus tax to activate a SIM Card, I have showed them the promotion.

what about the first free month ? they are not clear about that even I showed them the promotion?

I activated on Oct 31, 2019, would I be charged the payment on Nov 30 or Dec 31?

Oracle

Oct 31 + 30 days = Nov 30 renewal. Login to your account, click My Rewards to see the precise dates payment will be required/taken.

NOTE: if your payment has not been made by midnight Nov 29, and you do not have autopay activated, your service will stop until payment has been made. If autopay is active the withdrawal will be made on Nov 30.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I take the advantage of the promotion, the free month is free.

should I not be charged on Nov?

@Jeff8 wrote:

I take the advantage of the promotion, the free month is free.

should I not be charged on Nov?

If you activated between October 25 to 27th (inclusive) on a $25 or higher plan, you would have (or will) receive an account credit equal to your plan price.