cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$21 only available for new activations?

Jewelz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Like others, I'm getting screwed by PM with their new punishments program. To add insult to injury, the $21/m plan is only available for new activations. I'd be somewhat content with that plan, but instead I'm forced to downgrade completely to the $15/m almost-useless plan. Hopefully my extra data add-ons will carry over and something reasonable for low-cost, low-use current subscribers will come available.

4 REPLIES 4

funpig1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Jewelz PM just made a $19 4G 1GB plan available for current subscribers today.

Jewelz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well, their 150 days of data bonus no good if they are jacking up my bill $10+/m.

Rastin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

no frill mobile has a similar plan for 19 with 2 gig. If you don't like PM way of doing things. Don't think they have any point bonus like pm though.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jewelz sorry, the $21 plan is for nee activation only. PM has history that it might lift the restored and open plans for existing subscribers as well, so, hope they would do so but no guarantee.

But for downgrade plan, please be aware that with the special 150 days loyalty data bonus, you are not allowed to downgrade your current plan or you will lose that bonus 

Need Help? Let's chat.