cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get Unlimited Text and 100 mins of Talk for $15

Great plan for teenagers who do not talk alot on phone.

I hope the photo/video MMS continues to work after the 250MB data is used up. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well done PM again 

PM is proving that why they are Best in the market !

More importantly, it's not only the price PM network is also The Best !

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

oops

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@popping wrote:

Great plan for teenagers who do not talk alot on phone.

I hope the photo/video MMS continues to work after the 250MB data is used up. 

MMS pics/videos does not use data and the feature works on plans that have no data. You do need to turn on data on your device 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You guys really really should think about adding unlimited incoming calls. Chatr has unlimited incoming in their plan and you would really blow them out of the water if you did. I don't think your 15 dollar plan would convince a lot of people to switch to you for this plan. It's disappointing

seems like $15 plan is special offer, are they going to disappear if not switching recently. I purchase add on data for $10 not long time ago, and would like to make it switch after I used the data.

@apaleksic2, the $10 plan has been a huge draw, but the lack of SMS add-ons was and still is an issue that folks are hindered by.

The introduction of this new $15 plan is a no brainer upgrade for those on the current $10 plan.  The bonus of 250mb isn't even needed for most folks on the $10, but is certainly a great little bump.

When add-on minutes for talk plans are so cheap here, the 200 or 400 minutes are worth the price.

Dan

With the exception of it being postpaid, the Fido plan for $15 seems better than this plan, since they offer LTE speed and unlimited canadawide minutes, while PM offers throtled LTE speed and only 100 minutes. Of course, with the rewards, the PM offer goes below $15, which makes it more attractive, but at $15 dollars the Fido offer is very good.

Now we're talking!!! Will try to convince a mini-me to move over from Speakout prepaid for this plan, once their Speakout minutes are used up.  The unlimited text is the killer feature.  

@Dan, activate this plan with the $25 promo before it expires online, and you'll get your 2nd cycle free, including the cost of the SIM.  What a deal that is!