cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Get Unlimited Text and 100 mins of Talk for $15

Yup .I replied right away upon authentication..  They charged me and I still have credit balance..  So doesn't make much sense my plan expired 

Mayor / Maire

@puiping51 wrote:

Hi 

It has been over 24 hours since I authenticated..  Now over 2 days without service.. Such a headache 

Pui

@geopublic  is right, you need to respond back after the verification...hopefully you did that, but sometimes the moderator you are dealing with may not be scheduled for work after you responded, hence the delay too (speaking from my experience). 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

call it poor customer support.
Mayor / Maire

@Arman wrote:
call it poor customer support.

Agree some customers have had a really poor, overly long wait for a response/resolution to this issue which should have been fixed by now.  OTH most customers (I believe) haven't had any major problems with their services.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up on Friday for $15 plan at Walmart store.  Inserted public mobile sim card in my  phone. It will not connect to the network. 

Phone is unlocked.

Went back to Walmart store, they tested my sim into another unlocked phone and same problem, cannot connect to the network.

I am porting my number from Koodo.  Is this a porting issue? Also, I see that my port in request is still pending after 2 days of phone activation.  

Sent a message to Moderator team but no reponse.

Any idea what to do now?

Mayor / Maire

@arkhan wrote:

I signed up on Friday for $15 plan at Walmart store.  Inserted public mobile sim card in my  phone. It will not connect to the network. 

Phone is unlocked.

Went back to Walmart store, they tested my sim into another unlocked phone and same problem, cannot connect to the network.

I am porting my number from Koodo.  Is this a porting issue? Also, I see that my port in request is still pending after 2 days of phone activation.  

Sent a message to Moderator team but no reponse.

Any idea what to do now?

Same problem in other thread.... as you have already done reach the moderator for help here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, PM.

After consideration and comparison with FM, I just signed up for this plan at PM.

Autosave and strong referral program made me go with PM.

Mayor / Maire

@SmartShelly wrote:

Thanks, PM.

After consideration and comparison with FM, I just signed up for this plan at PM.

Autosave and strong referral program made me go with PM.

Great choice!Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So it’s the night of my renewal, waiting for the old plan to cycle out as the allotments are still under the old $15 plan.  It’ll probably work itself out by tomorrow morning.

Hoping for all the issues related to the new $15 plan is gone and that I don’t get any issues.  I’m lately making some important phone calls and hope that they get connected properly.  Please no issues!!!

Mayor / Maire

@SomeFriend wrote:

So it’s the night of my renewal, waiting for the old plan to cycle out as the allotments are still under the old $15 plan.  It’ll probably work itself out by tomorrow morning.

Hoping for all the issues related to the new $15 plan is gone and that I don’t get any issues.  I’m lately making some important phone calls and hope that they get connected properly.  Please no issues!!!

And??? Everything is ok???