@kselmak wrote:

Hi @dabr 

Sorry it posted while I was trying to quote, then I couldn't take it back

I hit post myself without meaning too, easily doneSmiley Happy

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get Unlimited Text and 100 mins of Talk for $15

@kselmak wrote:

I didn't notice till now that you can actually tell the data usage apart, I'm curious how will work under restriction cause it looks like it devoured most of it in backgroundScreenshot_20190604-131708.png

Yes that's a lot background usage. My background data is always restricted so looking at my Whatsapp usage it's showing less tha 20 kb background and 20 kb foreground so restricting it should make a difference for you too.  

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@TheOldVR wrote:

@coffee wrote:

@crazyfrog wrote:

Need suggestion.

Wanted to subscribe to the new $15 unl incoming plan. Went to Walmart in Windsor, ON, the plan doesnt show up. Rep refuses to sell me just sim card so i can do it all online.

Shouldnt we be able to buy SIM at Walmart? Is subscribing to a plan then and there a must?

PM should send a notice to Walmart -  The Walmart in Cobourg gave me a hard time trying to steer me away from PM and go with Lucky instead. In fairness it was not all sales persons at their electronic section but just this older woman that seemed to be the supervisor.

Did they have a valid reason?

The Walmart salesperson sells many providers so they might have been trying to look out for you?

So it is your opinion that the Walmart person was doing me a favour by trying to steer me away from PM?  

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@LovesToPM wrote:

@TheOldVR wrote:

@coffee wrote:

PM should send a notice to Walmart -  The Walmart in Cobourg gave me a hard time trying to steer me away from PM and go with Lucky instead. In fairness it was not all sales persons at their electronic section but just this older woman that seemed to be the supervisor.

The Walmart salesperson sells many providers so they might have been trying to look out for you?

Hmmmmm. I wish Walmart wireless salespeople would look out for their customers.

If this were the case, she would have told @coffee to go Dollarama across the street and get a SIM for $4.

Does Dollarama sell PM Sim cards or are you just being facetious?

Mayor / Maire

@coffeeSome do out east depending on where you are. I would say Lucky provides more support than PM, then you miss out on a few bucks off via autopay, community participation etc... you trade that off but get 1800 #, phones and stores etc.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@coffee wrote:

@LovesToPM wrote:

@TheOldVR wrote:

@coffee wrote:

If this were the case, she would have told @coffee to go Dollarama across the street and get a SIM for $4.

While I do know that Dollarama does sell SIM cards for certain carriers, I didn't think they were currently selling Public Mobile SIM cards. Maybe they are now?

Mayor / Maire

@coffee wrote:

@LovesToPM wrote:

@TheOldVR wrote:

@coffee wrote:

Dollarama sells the other brand. Exclusive partnership announcement
I believe she was steering you towards Lucky, correct?