cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Get Unlimited Text and 100 mins of Talk for $15

Try changing the forwarded number to a non existant number. 

@DmcDohko wrote:

It's a pretty nice light weight plan and I'm considering getting some people on it but I'm concerned about the usage of minutes...

What concerns me the most is if people leave voicemail messages, and you don't bother to go in and check them, will it still automatically detract from your allotted minutes?

Is there any way to disable the voicemail or make sure it doesn't "steal" minutes from the plan? I've been searching through various past threads and there doesn't seem to be clear answers. Some say there are methods with android, but I'm interested for iphone.

I'd appreciate it if anyone has any current/tested working methods for iphone users.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

would be nice if it came with 200 or 300 minutes.

Oracle

You could get unlimited anfmd 750 MG of data by getting the 25$plan or just buy long distance addon 15$ for 400 Minutes.

Chatr has a similar plan with unlimited incoming calls, but charges for retrieving voicemail I believe. 

Mayor / Maire

@bh90210 wrote:

would be nice if it came with 200 or 300 minutes.

Some people will never be happy...

- The included 250MB allows you to use a VoIP service like fongo etc, or call features on messengers like Hangouts, TextNow, WhatsApp, Skype etc...

- Long Distance Add-on minutes don't expire until used up, and cost $0.04 ($8/200minutes) or $0.0375 ($15/400), pretty good deal if you only occasionally go over 100 minutes.

And last but not least: For $10 more you get unlimited Canada wide minutes, unlimited international texts and 1GB of data. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-500-MB-500-MB-AutoPay-bonus-at-3G-s...

Edit: ninja'd by @mimmo (his message wasn't there when I started typing and getting my facts together...)

@mimmobut it says it uses minutes even with call forwarding - it wouldn't count if it's a non existant number? (anyone actually tried this and can confirm it works?)

Oracle

@DmcDohko wrote:

@mimmobut it says it uses minutes even with call forwarding - it wouldn't count if it's a non existant number? (anyone actually tried this and can confirm it works?)

Check out this thread? 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Disable-Voicemail/m-p/178587#M53620

Highlighted

Already read through that thread but I was looking for more conclusive answers for iphones - I don't want to set it up and then find out it doesn't work. Regardless, thanks for the help @mimmo !

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@DmcDohko wrote:

It's a pretty nice light weight plan and I'm considering getting some people on it but I'm concerned about the usage of minutes...

What concerns me the most is if people leave voicemail messages, and you don't bother to go in and check them, will it still automatically detract from your allotted minutes?

Is there any way to disable the voicemail or make sure it doesn't "steal" minutes from the plan? I've been searching through various past threads and there doesn't seem to be clear answers. Some say there are methods with android, but I'm interested for iphone.

I'd appreciate it if anyone has any current/tested working methods for iphone users.

Take a look at this reply regarding minute usage and voicemail:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-Unlimited-Text-and-100-mins-of-Talk...

Take a look at this reply regarding different ways to manage or turn off voicemail:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/How-do-I-Disable-Voicemail/m-p/338523...

Greetings.

i was just looking at the chatr wireless with unlimited incoming calls. That would be great.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yet another great deal from PM that will add to the stampede away from Bell Mobility.  Since I started spreading the word about PM more then 8 of my friends have left Bell but unfortunately not all used my number as a referral, but no matter I’m happy with my PM account.