cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmpublic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

@hairbag1 It was actually for 8 months instead of 6, I guess they were in a generous mood back then hah. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-time-offer-Get-up-to-10-off-for...

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Better to have one in hand than two in the bush. 😀 😀

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your first renewal FREE when you activate

There... I reinstated @z10user4 ‘s Subject line Improvement (the subject line in a post is copied from the post you hit the “Reply Button” on)

So this is a change from last weekends Flash Sale in that ALL plans qualify this time, not only $35 and higher plans.

I really screwed up coaching a friend through activating. He registered his email last weekend and activated last night. But he messed up and activated on the $25 plan (Buzzer Sound) and now hours later the sale is back for any plan, not $35 and higher. I may have to get him to send the moderators a nice friendly message about the error. 

AE_Collector

Spudster
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Doh!!! @AE_Collector 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I’m the “PM Mentor” to all my friends and I screwed up. 😞 To be fair I did include all the pertinent info to him including the $35 or higher plan part but the $35 part slipped through the cracks at final sign up.

DRAT!

AE_Collector

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Dec 18-21, 2020: Your first Renewal FREE on New Activations!

@z10user4 

Further Improvements to the Subject Line.

Including the Date sure clarifies things about questions that come later about this offer. I saw 4 Flash Sale replies when I checked just now and two of them were on last weekends Flash Sale Topic and two were this Weekends!

AND, if for some reason this were to get extended through Christmas or New Years Day...the Moderator needs to Edit the initial post in RED saying Qualification Time Extended until January 1, 2021. This is just an example...it ISN’T Extended!

AE_Collector

fricstix
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Would I be eligable if I activated yesterday? It says my email is invalid when I entered it.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@fricstix wrote:

Would I be eligable if I activated yesterday? It says my email is invalid when I entered it.

@fricstix I doubt you can get in on it. The rules are "activate from 18 Dec (today).....

If you activated yesterday.........

Your email is probably deemed invalid because this is for new activations and I'm guessing the email you used is tied to your current account.

fricstix
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I suppose I won't be as hasty next time.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@fricstix wrote:

I suppose I won't be as hasty next time.

@fricstix Win some, lose some. There will probably be another flash sale on plans in the not to distant future. Keep an eye out, you never know when they are going to do these....

Need Help? Let's chat.