cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

@fricstix wrote:

Would I be eligable if I activated yesterday? It says my email is invalid when I entered it.

When you activated your new PM account, did you use a Referal Code supplied by a family member or friend who also has a PM account ? If so, you'll get $10 credited to your account within 72 hours and the person who referred you will get a Refer-a-Friend Reward of $1 every time their plan renews.

Sweet deal eh !

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

@fricstix wrote:

Would I be eligable if I activated yesterday? It says my email is invalid when I entered it.

When you activated your new PM account, did you use a Referal Code supplied by a family member or friend who also has a PM account ? If so, you'll get $10 credited to your account within 72 hours and the person who referred you will get a Refer-a-Friend Reward of $1 every time their plan renews.

Sweet deal eh !

@fricstix If you didn't use a referral code I would suggest you send someone/anyone a private message asking for theirs. If you ask here you will be inundated with messages lol.

fricstix
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was able to get the refer a friend code after talking to a mod because it glitched when I setup. So now I will see in 72 hours if it goes through. Thank you 🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fricstix 

Is there any chance you activated past 11:59pm est? When is your renewal day?  I try to spread the word....Thursday is the worst day of the week to activate....to wake up to flash sale Friday! Thats ok lots if us have been there and done that.....including me! Dont worry the savings are worth it and if you have a little hustle in you then you can be like me with a phone bill thats free! (two actually!)

Welcome to public mobile!

tealllama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Between now and December 21st new customers can get their second month free. Plus there are other free add-ons available right now that you can get that don't expire and you can use them when needed like extra gb of data and free calling minutes. I can't tell you what to do, but I can say I've never been disappointed that I switched to public mobile.

@tealllama wrote:

Between now and December 21st new customers can get the first two months free. 

Please realize that it's not the first two months for free. This promotion is for the second 30 days to be free. The first 30 days is full price.

fricstix

It was pretty late when I activated, so it might have been after 11:59pm.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@fricstix 

More importantly... what time zone are you in? It is by 11:59 EASTERN. That is 8:59 PM Pacific etc.

AE_Collector

tealllama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for noticing my error. I have corrected my reply. 

fricstix

I am in Eastern Standard Time or ET.

Need Help? Let's chat.