cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

@Danchvn 

Smart thinking! Its always a good idea to have a spare sim card lying around you never know when you might need one! I keep one in my bag just in case......its always best to be prepared. Welcome your wife to public mobile for us !

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Danchvn wrote:

Just happened to have a spare unused Public Mobile sim here and moved my wife's phone over here today. looking forward to the free second month on her plan and the 1st friend referral on mine. 😊

I was pleasantly surprised how easy and quick the porting went. I figure 10 to 15 min from start to finish and didn't get any errors at all. only weird thing I noticed was that she initially received a text with a PIN that didn't match what we entered and very shortly afterwards another with the correct one.

I hope you did that referral code properly. You should have received a text telling you about the referral almost right away. You should see it in the rewards area of your overview page too.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great, thanks !

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks PM, for the nice welcome bonus to receive when I finally got around to activating the SIM that I bought a couple of weeks ago. Serendipity strikes again. Manual port of my existing PC Mobile number is in progress, but everything working great so far. Looking forward to some sweet referral 💰

Highlighted

I too am always frustrated because by this . When are they going to Extend these great offerS to loyal customers?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Maggs wrote:

I too am always frustrated because by this . When are they going to Extend these great offerS to loyal customers?

Some plans morph into being available for everybody. The company has also given stuff away for existing customers. Last summer a gig of data. Last Xmas another gig of data and the 400 minute add-on.

But no, the free months or $10 off for 6 months or whatever are always for new activations. Remember, you can always buy a SIM and get any of these promos as an additional account.

Highlighted

To be honest, PM is one of the few companies that I know of that have a mix of bonusses for existing customers. $2 off per month just for using auto-pay? I don't know of any other companies that do this; my cable, landline, utilities, etc. sure don't 🤔

The regular existing customer bonuses and pricing are what really brought me to PM. This weekend's new customer promo was simply a cherry on top that I wasn't expecting. 

It's pretty standard for other companies (banks, ISPs, TV, etc.) to offer promos to new customers, but nothing for existing customers. I think we should thank PM for being different in having a good bonus program for its existing clients.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Just saw this posted to mobilesyrup.com.  Not much time to purchase a sim.  You would need to purchase in-store or have one in hand to take advantage of the offer.

https://mobilesyrup.com/2020/08/02/public-mobile-offering-new-customers-second-month-free-2/

Highlighted

Dang, I just activated two days ago. Can I somehow qualify for this???

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@054d wrote:

Dang, I just activated two days ago. Can I somehow qualify for this???

You will automatically receive the credit for a free 30 days based on the price of the activated plan as you activated during the promotional period (July 31-August 3).