cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update as of January 3, 2020: This offer is now expired.

This offer is now available for activations on any Public Mobile plan and has been extended until further notice. Please note that the credit will be applied to your account within 30 days.

Hey Community, 

Effective immediately until December 23th at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher online OR in-store! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

How to Get this Offer: 

• Click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile (shipping time is 3 to 7 business days) or order through Amazon and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you
  • Activate in-store OR visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on a $25/mo or higher plan by December 23, 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Eligible customers will be provided the account credit within 30 business days. 
  • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  
  • This offer is stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

259 REPLIES 259

zgt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi activated my account on dec 30th , but my account still does not show the free month, how long does it take? Thank you.

JCanada01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used this community for the first time and I posted the same question by mistake. I'm sorry. 

JCanada01

I got it. Thank you.

@JCanada01 wrote:

I activated on Dec. 12, 2019 at London drugs and I didn’t received Flash Sale next 30 days free. Why?

Please see the two messages immediately before yours.

JCanada01

I activated on Dec. 12, 2019 at London drugs and I didn’t received Flash Sale next 30 days free. Why?

LoveMyBolt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@JCanada01 wrote:

I activated on Dec. 12, 2019 at London drugs and I didn’t received Flash Sale next 30 days free. Meanwhile, my husband received it when he activated at Walmart. How come he did and I didn't?

Did your husband activate on the 12th too? There was no promo like that on that day. Turns out the 13th but not the 12th.

@JCanada01 wrote:

I activated on Dec. 12, 2019 at London drugs and I didn’t received Flash Sale next 30 days free. Meanwhile, my husband received it when he activated at Walmart. How come he did and I didn't?

Sorry, but there was no free month promotion on December 12th.

JCanada01

zgt

Thank you. 

@zgt  Your friend will see the $1 right away in their account and get a text message. Their $20 credit and your $10 credit will appear in 3 days.

zgt

Oh sorry i applied a referral code not promo code, do you know how long does it take for the credit to applied to the account?

@zgt  Up to 30 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zgt wrote:

I had added a promo code as well, do you know how long does it take for the credit to  applied  to the account?

When did you activate? There was a promo code for 2gb that ended around Black Friday. Other than that it's been a while since an RBC code. That I've known about anyway.

zgt

I had added a promo code as well, do you know how long does it take for the credit to  applied  to the account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zgt wrote:

Hello,

The website says the $15  plan is included for $0 for first 30 days and i signed up. Now  at  the forum i am reading its for $25 and above.

Please advise

Cheers

kz

Click on the little 1 to the lower left of here and read the first post. It was changed to any plan.

That's what I thought. There were two flash sale weekends, Dec 13-16 then again Dec 20-23 but shortly after the Dec 20-23 sale started it was extended until further notice. I know that anyone activating on Dec 17-19 wasn't paying enough attention but that is sort of crappy especially when it is then extended until further notice. That's two that I have heard on here now that made that mistake. I wonder what their likelihood is of having the second month extended to them with a kind note to the moderators? 

AE_Collector

zgt

Hello,

The website says the $15  plan is included for $0 for first 30 days and i signed up. Now  at  the forum i am reading its for $25 and above.

Please advise

Cheers

kzScreenshot_2019-12-31 Plans(1).png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

What day did this promo start? They were doing the Friday through Monday promos over a couple of weekends but that would be Dec 20-23. First Announcement post of this topic says:

Effective immediately until December 23th at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher online OR in-store! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

I know it was extended to a so far undefined end date but am wondering if @skanji wound up activating in the three days between the promotions.

AE_Collector

It was posted on Dec 13th on Redflagdeals. 

This sale didn't start on December 13th. Two different threads there were mistakenly merged at RFD. The sale that started on December 13th ended on December 16th.  Between that time and the early morning on December 20th, there was no such offer available. Just to add, that misinformation wasn't @ShawnC13 's fault.  One of the RFD moderators altered the message in that screenshot and made it look like the offer started on December 13 and went straight through to the 23rd (when it didn't).

Always always verify to the source. What a mess. It's why I ask sometimes where someone saw some offer. 'cuz it weren't here.

@Jb456 wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

What day did this promo start? They were doing the Friday through Monday promos over a couple of weekends but that would be Dec 20-23. First Announcement post of this topic says:

I know it was extended to a so far undefined end date but am wondering if @skanji wound up activating in the three days between the promotions.

AE_Collector

Screenshot_20191230_164621_com.android.chrome.jpg

This sale didn't start on December 13th. Two different threads there were mistakenly merged at RFD. The sale that started on December 13th ended on December 16th.  Between that time and the early morning on December 20th, there was no such offer available. Just to add, that misinformation wasn't @ShawnC13 's fault.   One of the RFD moderators altered the message in that screenshot and made it look like the offer started on December 13 and went straight through to the 23rd (when it didn't).

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It looks like nobody has received their 2nd month free credit yet, including me  but I know it says 30 days. 

my guess is this promo will end around day 25 from initial start and they will run a routine once to credit everyone at the same time. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@deven wrote:

Hope this is still being extended, just got my sim in the mail today i ordered from amazon on the 22nd lol

Yes it's still available. So sign up right now. Don't forget to enter a referral code for a $10 bonus.

Welcome to Public Mobile! Enjoy the savings 🙂

deven

Hope this is still being extended, just got my sim in the mail today i ordered from amazon on the 22nd lol

And more than $30 referal credits. $10 on first line using an existing customers referral code. Then you use YOUR REFERAL CODE to refer the second line. This gives the first line another $20 credit on the current promo and the second line a $10 credit. So you will get $40 total in referal fees from these two activations (assuming you aren't already a customer as you would use your existing Referal code for the first line in that case).

AE_Collector

@malaymody wrote:

Thanks this means 

2 lines if on 50/month plan gets the follwing

-first 2 months free

-referral on one line of 10 and 2nd on 20 =30 one time

-regular auto payment discount if i chosse to $4/month 

If i understand this correctly?

No.

First month you pay. 2nd month free. Account credited within 30 days of signup.

malaymody

Thanks this means 

2 lines if on 50/month plan gets the follwing

-first 2 months free

-referral on one line of 10 and 2nd on 20 =30 one time

-regular auto payment discount if i chosse to $4/month 

If i understand this correctly?

@AE_Collector wrote:

AE_Collector

Screenshot_20191230_164621_com.android.chrome.jpg

@malaymody wrote:

If this offer still valid?

Yes it is

malaymody

If this offer still valid?

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

AE_Collector

@skanji 

It is odd how some promos the say within 72 hours, another was said to be within 6 days and this particular one said within 30 days. But that's Public Mobile for you! It usually works out properly in the end or if not the moderators will usually fix you up.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.