cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

@Jb456 

The current $15 plan has 250mb attached to it whether you have autopay or not. Otherwise data add ons would default to full speed 4G LTE like the old $10 50/50 plan. Pm only wants to offer throttled 4G LTE at 3G speeds so they have eliminated all plans that either had it or would default to it. They only have to continue to supply it to grandfathered plans as per the service agreement it has with those customers many of whom have begun to abandon those plans ( except those lucky fall promo people) as they see how much cheaper the new plans are in comparison and that sacrificing data speed for most makes no real difference in their service.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

on mobile...can't quote

abandon plan...from my cold dead hands 🙂

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can you activate your phone and then apply the flash sale to get your second month free? 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ahawkes91 wrote:

Can you activate your phone and then apply the flash sale to get your second month free? 

I'm not sure what you're asking, but this offer is for new customers only. You need to register for this offer and then open a new Public Mobile account using online activation at activate.publicmobile.ca.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Ahawkes91 

No. You must follow the conditions of the promo.

Highlighted

@darlicious  Thanks 😊 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Ahawkes91 

Did you already activate?

Highlighted

@darlicious   I did unfortunately.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Ahawkes91 

Bummer....but you'll get the referral credit and you are already saving money by switching. When I activated they had a promo the next day and I didn't even have a friend to refer me. Didn't matter it was the best decision I made in all of 2019. And now my bill is $0.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Ahawkes91 wrote:

@darlicious   I did unfortunately.

Contact the moderators to see if they will give you the promo after the fact if you just activated within the last couple of days. You have nothing to lose by trying.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.