cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

Does this apply to clients I refer? Can we double up on these rewards?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@JasonRose If your referral has a brand new sim card and follows the steps to enter email in promo link for second 30 days free and activates their sim card in the time period they can use your referral code. There is a spot to enter it on the activation page. They will get $10 sign up bonus plus second 30 days free and you will get $1 reward every 30 days as long as they remain a PM customer.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@JasonRose wrote:

The rewards aren't promos so there's no doubling up aka stacking involved. Refer away!

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@z10user4 wrote:

@JasonRose wrote:

The rewards aren't promos so there's no doubling up aka stacking involved. Refer away!

For existing customers, these referral opportunites may not be as good as they seem.

To Public Mobile:

How many of these new customers will remain after 2 or 3 months?  The deal of a free 30 days is itself ok. However, better permanent prices plans are far more important. A customer who signs up partially because of this ofer is very likely to consider switching  Lucky who will surely have the same offer again in the near future.

Highlighted

@benfatto wrote:

I really hate flash sales! 🤬

As well as offers that exclude current customers. 😫

Surely, one wouldn't expect a credit for a free 30 days of service deposited into your account every couple of weeks.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

I still would like an unlimited Canada wide calling only plan. No text, no data.

@Jb456 

Since I already had my tablet going sideways.....pm won't be offering any plan without some kind of data attached to it so that they can continue to only supply 3G speed to all new plans and customers. So a calling only or calling and text only plan isn't going to happen. I suspect this is the main reason they got rid off the very popular $10 50/50 plan and the recent demise of the unpopular $30/1gb data only plan.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated a new account online a few minutes ago and didn't see this flash sale until now. Do I still qualify for this promo? 

Highlighted

@Plumber wrote:

I just activated a new account online a few minutes ago and didn't see this flash sale until now. Do I still qualify for this promo? 

By the conditions stated, you need to register for this offer first. I would ask the moderators if you're still going to get the free 30 days. Open a ticket by going to https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious  sorry not understanding what you're trying to say. Old $10 plan had no data. Current $15 plan has no data unless you add auto-pay.

Calling is 3g. Data is LTE throttled to 3g speeds.

So why wouldn't they have just a calling plan? 🤔 Koodo has it (I have it Koodo home phone) first year was $5 per month afterwards is $20 per month. 

Highlighted

@Jb456 wrote:

@darlicious  sorry not understanding what you're trying to say. Old $10 plan had no data. Current $15 plan has no data unless you add auto-pay.

Calling is 3g. Data is LTE throttled to 3g speeds.

So why wouldn't they have just a calling plan? 🤔 Koodo has it (I have it Koodo home phone) first year was $5 per month afterwards is $20 per month. 

If someone had the $10 plan and purchase a data add-on, the data wouldn't have any speed restriction.

Need Help? Let's chat.