cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

@darlicious @Agreed! We switched three phones over and got referral credits too ! Best decision ever, we are saving sooo much money $$$

Highlighted

@JoyLuck   Thanks ! I might give it a try and see. Either way I’m happy we switched to PM! 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ahawkes91 wrote:

@JoyLuck   Thanks ! I might give it a try and see. Either way I’m happy we switched to PM! 

Yep, never hurts to ask! Glad to hear it was a good switch either way; lots of savings to be had!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious   I still don't get your point for a calling only plan. Koodo has this. The Sims for the home phone are set for only calling. No text no data. So I'm sure PM can do it. 

Even if they made it the exact same price as Koodo which is $20 a month (30 days on PM) I'd still take it for my home phone so I can have one less thing on Koodo.

Anywho have a great spooky weekend! 🎃👻

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Ahawkes91 

Did you activate today or yesterday?

Highlighted

Hi Catherine,

I'm an existing Public Mobile customer. I'm thinking of buying a second SIM card for my second phone. Do I count as a new customer? Can I use my current email address (which has been registered with Public Mobile)?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@KasingK wrote:

Hi Catherine,

I'm an existing Public Mobile customer. I'm thinking of buying a second SIM card for my second phone. Do I count as a new customer? Can I use my current email address (which has been registered with Public Mobile)?

Yes, you would count as a new customer. You would need another email to set up your account. One unique email address for each phone number.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@KasingK 

Either way you need a new email address or an email alias for the new account. Register the new email for the promo and refer yourself. Bobs your uncle!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@KasingK wrote:

Hi Catherine,

hi @KasingK as already mentioned above, sure you can open a new account but you need a different email address.  One account, one email.  But you can use your first account's referral code and get $10 one-time credit and your first account will get $1 referral credit every 30-days as long as the second account is active.  Go ahead, make your day!  Stay safe!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Didn't the window to register your email address for the (previous) Flash Sale just end on Monday, 4 days ago? And we are now in the the period to activate a plan from that Flash Sale.. up until Nov 5 I think? If so, how are several people here activating today and yesterday with no promo? Yeah, I know the answer, they just got a sim and signed up. BUT, do your homework people! A quick Google search for Public mobile Promotions or a look around here on the community would show you that there are lots of promotions coming and going. If “getting a deal” doesn’t matter enough to do any checking and research before activating.... why worry about trying to get the promotion now?

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.