Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community, 

Effective immediately, for a limited time only, we are offering your second month free when you activate on any plan online! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here by November 1, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on a plan online by November 13, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

1. If you still need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on any plan before November 13, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  3. The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  4. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  5. You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  
  6. This offer is not stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

96 REPLIES 96

@feist Great singer and voice if that’s who you screen name is referring to!

You activated on the 13th....that’s today. Things dont happen that quickly around here! The $ credit equal to your plan cost will land in your account before your renewal in 30 days.

AE_Collector

feist
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'll do that, thanks so much!

@feist wrote:

Hi,

I signed up for this promo and activated my SIM on the 13th. I didn't see the promo credited to my account. If I can get some help on this it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

@feist 

If you meet the criteria, then you should contact moderator.  Click on chat bubble icon on right lower corner of website. Type: contact moderator.  Follow prompts to submit ticket for mdoerator help. 

feist

Hi,

I signed up for this promo and activated my SIM on the 13th. I didn't see the promo credited to my account. If I can get some help on this it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

daliadimitrov

I got it today as well, so amazing!!!

Sharon00
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just checked today and there it was. Thanks so much for the information. 

@Sharon00 

You should see the promo credit added to your account this week sometime between the 18th and 20th of november.

@Sharon00 wrote:

I got the confirmation notice and the following day an email reminding me to activate my sim by November 13. I did all this on November 1. the email came on November 2 and I don’t have the credit for my second month promotion yet?  

You should see the credit before you next renewal, although the terms of the promotion to say that the wait be up to, or "within 30 business days".

Sharon00

I got the confirmation notice and the following day an email reminding me to activate my sim by November 13. I did all this on November 1. the email came on November 2 and I don’t have the credit for my second month promotion yet?  

@AE_Collector 

A decent deal seeing as its applicable on the $25 plan and if you have reason to phone india on a regular basis.....good for anyone looking for a cheap 2gb plan for 6 months.

I have someone ready to activate two new accounts but they will both be just $15 plans so I told them to hold off until this weekend just in case there is any sort of Flash Sale with something for $15 plans. Another 2 - 3 weeks and there will hopefully be some better deals around. Hoping for a stackable referral bonus as well!

AE_Collector

@JK8 

Seeing as you can still sign up for the diwali sweet deal of an extra 1gb of plan data per month for 6 months plus 750 min of calling to india is a better deal unless you are a very low data user.Screenshot_20201027-221834.png

@JK8 wrote:

Just saw this:

For a limited time, get 2GB of data for $0* when you join Public Mobile.bonusdata.jpg

That offer is worse than it once was. The "BONUS2GB" was previously "FREE3GB".

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Just saw this:

For a limited time, get 2GB of data for $0* when you join Public Mobile.

bonusdata.jpg

Evolver

Many thanks for the support.

Cheers

daliadimitrov

Yes, I received it last night 🙂

@Evolver 

The 30 days credit will be added to your account within 30 days but generally is added within 7 days of the end of the promotion. So I would expect it to be added between  November 18th and 21st. Basically a weekday not a weekend day. If it is not added to your account by November 25th contact the moderators to investigate and credit your account.

@Evolver 

No need to address the situation. If you read page 7 posts I had a post there. I have copied and pasted here for you.

Nothing shows under promotion.

If you did all the steps. Adding your email to the promo link then activating a sim card. 

The 30 days free credit will be applied to your account like a week after this promotion ends (November 13th). So keep an eye on your account around the 20th or later.

If you signed up with a referral code for a $10 signup bonus and if you also did auto-pay. You should receive two credits $10 and $2($2 for first 30 day auto-pay that system can't apply automatically at signup) you should get those credits within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

@Evolver wrote:

Thank you for the promo info.  

I did provide my email address for the promotion before activating my sim as a first time new user.   I received an email from Public Mobile letting me know I was registered for the promotion saving on Oct. 31st.

I have accessed My Account and does not acknowledge the 2nd month free promotion.  

There is a normal usage fee for the 2nd month.

How should I address this so I have some clarity on next months billing?

Many thanks

JJ

You will receive your credit within 30 days from your activation date.

If you do not receive it by then contact a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Evolver

Thank you for the promo info.  

I did provide my email address for the promotion before activating my sim as a first time new user.   I received an email from Public Mobile letting me know I was registered for the promotion saving on Oct. 31st.

I have accessed My Account and does not acknowledge the 2nd month free promotion.  

There is a normal usage fee for the 2nd month.

How should I address this so I have some clarity on next months billing?

Many thanks

JJ

@daliadimitrov @mustafa85 @Rorygrant @DeepState 

Did you folks recieve this email today?

Screenshot_20201102-211814.png

@annyli 

When you register for the promo in the link provided by @computergeek541  you will know you have successfully registered the email when you see this:

Screenshot_20201027-221834.png

You will recieve a few minutes later to the registered email this email confirming the registration:

Screenshot_20201027-225843.png

@annyli wrote:

Thanks. How do I know the new promotion? I am going to sign up a new account for my mom. 

You could still get the folowing offer if you perform register your mom's e-mail address for it and activate the account online: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/sweetdeals

annyli

Thanks. How do I know the new promotion? I am going to sign up a new account for my mom. 

The registration to get the Promo is indeed over. If you registered by midnight eastern yesterday you’re good to go.

But, dont despair, there will be more promos real soon. Stay tuned....

AE_Collector

@annyli  Yes it's over. You had to enter your email on a promo link by Nov 1st 11:59pm EST to qualify. Those that did now have till the 13th to activate a sim card.

Keep any eye out for next one. Something might come up soon as black Friday is around the corner. 

If you do sign up don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus.

annyli

Is this promotion finished? I just saw this news on google. 

Rorygrant

Thanks everyone! Very helpful!

@daliadimitrov 

Public mobile likes to make things a bit of a guessing game of sorts. As long as you saw the following message immediately after registering your email address you are fine....Screenshot_20201030-215606.png

You may or may not get an email tomorrow that looks like this.....

Screenshot_20201027-133917.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@daliadimitrov 

If all goes well you'll see the credit in your Available Funds before your first renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.