cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Public Mobile

FLASH SALE! Buy a SIM & get a bonus 3 GB of data when you activate on any plan $35/mo or higher

Hey Community!

Happy Friday! My name is Tiana and I’m a recent addition to the Public Mobile team. I’ll be your go-to from now on for all things PM and Community, taking over from @Alan_K. Don’t worry, Alan will still be around and on the team, only now with a new focus on improving support for you all. I’m super excited to join the Community and for my first announcement to be a flash sale coming this weekend!

From November 9-10, customers that purchase a SIM card online or in-store will gain access to an exclusive offer of a one-time bonus 3GB of data. Simply activate before November 10, 2019 11:59PM ET, on a $35+/mo plan to claim this offer. This will be applied as an Add-On. This offer is available to new customers only.

How to Get this Offer:

• Bonus 3 GB of data: When you activate by November 10th on a rate plan of $35/mo or higher. you will get a one-time bonus 3 GB of data.
    • To redeem, SIM must be activated by November 10th on any rate plan $35/mo or higher. Purchase a SIM online here.
    • Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 3 GB data Add-On within 10 business days.
  • This offer is stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

-Public Mobile Community Team

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! Buy a SIM & get a bonus 3 GB of data when you activate on any plan $35/mo or hig

Welcome Tiana! Great sale. Are you an oracle or a moderator?

Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Buy a SIM & get a bonus 3 GB of data when you activate on any plan $35/mo or hig

Welcome to the big time @Tiana_V .

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile @Tiana_V .

Quick question about the add on - The 3gb will remain on the account until all of it is used up just like the 1 gb add on we have currently?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Welcome Tiana to PM !  Great promo for new customers.

@Lapis_19 wrote:

Welcome Tiana! Great sale. Are you an oracle or a moderator?

Tiana_V is a Public Mobile staff member, but not a moderator.

Oracles do not work for Public Mobile and are customers.

@maheshboloor wrote:

Welcome to Public Mobile @Tiana_V .

Quick question about the add on - The 3gb will remain on the account until all of it is used up just like the 1 gb add on we have currently?

This bonus a data add-on for use within Canada. It remains in your account until it is used up or until your account is closed (whichever may come first).

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great...more flash sales and more dedicated support!!

This sale leaves me with a common question though.... How does one order the sim card today, receive it in the mail and activate the new account by Sunday?

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

Great...more flash sales and more dedicated support!!

This sale leaves me with a common question though.... How does one order the sim card today, receive it in the mail and activate the new account by Sunday?

AE_Collector

There are ways to get an online activation done, but definitely not by ordering it through publicmobile.ca for this promotion.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcom to communitySmiley Happy