Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S--S
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Aug 19 - 20: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

@Me0W wrote:

Hello

Simon cant help me, ticket creation is a 404 page. I feel better knowing someone thinking about me. 😜

Activated $50 plan on the last Flash Sale on 16/8 after receiving email code and still not received confirmation of 2GB of monthly data.

Email claims few days to receive the 2 GBs not 30 days.

Did I miss some caveat?

Merci

@Me0W 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Me0W
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks

1 / 12 means its reoccurring monthly indefinately as long as line stays active and plan not changed? Are the 2GBs used after or before 10GBs and at same 3G speeds?

Promotions
Amount Used
Current Plan Cycle
WB 2GB BONUS
0 / 2048 MB
1 / 12
LeePublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Me0W 

Should it be "Unlimited"? Here's the screenshot of mine. 

You may have mistakenly inputted a promo code that is time limited.

If it is time limited, you should contact a CSA to solve your issue.

Yes, it will be used after you use up your 10.5 GB bucket, and at the same 3G speeds.pm.JPG

Me0W

Lee BRAVO & Thanks!

Thanks also to CS_Agent whomever youse are for update and corrections.

LeePublic

@Me0W You're welcome! ☺

W12943

Why this promotion still visible without the expired date on public mobile website? It is so confused. 

@W12943 wrote:

Why this promotion still visible without the expired date on public mobile website? It is so confused. 

The information that I was provided states that the limited time offer has expired. However, if that's the case, Public Mobile does need to remove that website, or at the very least, add an expiry date. I would expect Public Mobile to honor this promotion regardless as it's still being advertised.  I would suggest trying to the code during activation.

Link to the advertised offer: Public Mobile

barndoor

@computergeek541 wrote:

The information that I was provided states that the limited time offer has expired. However, if that's the case, Public Mobile does need to remove that website, or at the very least, add an expiry date. I would expect Public Mobile to honor this promotion regardless as it's still being advertised.  I would suggest trying to the code during activation.

Link to the advertised offer: Public Mobile

I would agree . Didn't someone else point out that it has pretty much been available  since April ? 

You have to wonder if the flash sale tactic is just to get it out in the community here  to generate some referral based  sales. 

Kudos to PM for raising the bar on pricing, but a boo for the seemingly  sneaky way of managing this sale . If people are in prepaid( or even postpaid) plans elsewhere they would likley appreciate knowing that the bonus is apt to be there when they come to the end of their pay period . If they jump ship and leave a balance what are they going to think of PM when they find that the bonus offer is still in place a month from now ? It's not as though we are talking cheap plans here .   

Dunkman
Oracle
Need Help? Let's chat.