cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What happened to My Old Reward Credits

MajorTalent
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @softech, I have been banging my head against a wall for a couple days since I realized my Holiday/ Promo/ Bonus data was being sapped out before the Loyalty Bonus Data (which actually expired yesterday with about 5Gb still leftover and unusable because of this, now leaving me without any data for the remaining 10 days of my monthly plan).

I had seen many posts, and possibly some FAQs which are now removed, about replies from CS agent saying the the other addons won't be touched until after plan data and Loyalty data buckets were exhausted (BTW - I've noticed over the years PM has a bad and inconvenient habit of removing such important info as reference from their online documentation. The changes to the new points program have not even been here for 6 months, and already I can't find much of the original notices PM has posted about such changes). 

No idea if this has happened to others but I have created a ticket and would like some help/ advocacy getting a satisfactory resolution to this issue, if you can provide any assistance as an Oracle. I will post the exchange so far (I hope I blocked out the agent name sufficiently, in the event I should not post it in the forums): 

MajorTalent_0-1722909439148.png

That was followed by the latest reply:

MajorTalent_1-1722909734979.png

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MajorTalent 

Oracle cannot help much with specific account issue.  This is really something you have to sort out with CS Agent 

But if you are certain your Holiday data was used before Loyalty data bonus, you should push the CS_agent to escalate the issue. Ask them to have a senior agent to review and offer compensation for the system mistakes.  While add-on cannot be recovered, if they were deducted incorrectly by the system, there must be things they can do 

And yes, the FAQ clearly said the Loyalty bonus will be used right after the regular monthly data:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/move-to-public-points?_gl=1*1vamx76*_gcl_au*MTUz....

How is my bonus data used in relation to my plan’s data?

Your plan’s data is used first. Once that’s depleted, your bonus data kicks in.

Need Help? Let's chat.