Many Flash sales lately. Great for new customers

kaytus_0-1629463045668.png

Happy Friday

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE! Aug 19 - 20: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

@Lktriple8 wrote:

Whats wrong with fido? Its under rogers

Exactly  ... it's one thing to use the Rogers network ... whole new ball game to be under Rogers . 😉

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Lktriple8 

What isn't wrong with fido?!! Bad dog! Bad, bad dog!

NednikHenry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im a new customer yesterday purchased at walmart and i mentioned to promo code 2GBBONUS to the associate. Do i still qualify for the 2gb bonus when my account was activated at walmart? And if so how can i confirm that she added the promo during the activation process

@NednikHenry wrote:

Im a new customer yesterday purchased at walmart and i mentioned to promo code 2GBBONUS to the associate. Do i still qualify for the 2gb bonus when my account was activated at walmart? And if so how can i confirm that she added the promo during the activation process

Sorry, but in-store activations don't qualify for this offer.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NednikHenry 

The 2gb bonus with the promocode 2GBBONUS is for online activations only. However if you activated a $25+ plan there is a retail only promotion that should automatically qualify you for a 5gb one time only bonus data add on.

This will not expire rolling over each 30 days until completely consumed. The terms and conditions of the promotion likely state you will lose the 5gb bonus data add on if you change your plan**.

It will take up to 30 days for the bonus add on to be added to your account. It should appear on the right side of your overview page under "my promotions" and look similar to this...

Screenshot_20210820-122749~2.png

**Despite the terms and conditions of the promotion other customers have discovered that 99% of the time when changing to another plan or downgrading their plan to the $15 plan they have kept the bonus add on. However this is YMMV.

barndoor

barndoor

If in store are not eligible why don't they say so  .... isn't everything on line around here ?? 

But it's ok to go to the store for a sim ?   

I doesn't matter to me how you do it ...but making it clear in English and not just PMese  would be a step forward imho . 

If it needs to be stated specifically that $15 and $25 plans are excluded  maybe not a stretch to mention that activations at retail outlets do not qualify . 

LeePublic

Just as a reminder, this flash sale is online only. 

You can buy SIM cards at gas station.

Need Help? Let's chat.