Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Oct 29 - [Extended to Nov 8 ]

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Happy Friday Community,

Our 2GB of monthly data Flash Sale is back by popular demand!

Same offer details and conditions still apply (below), except now you can activate by November 8.

- Public Mobile Team  

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey Community, 

Starting October 29 to November 4 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free when they activate on plans $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by November 4 using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by November 4 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus 
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

68 REPLIES 68

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sparky2004 

Are you on the $15 plan? Unlike pm's data usage warnings pm always sends out the "10 minutes remaining" in your plan warning regardless of how many add on minutes you may have on your account.

sparky2004
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not yet

Hi @sparky2004 did you dial *611 ?? 

sparky2004

Sort of. Sorry gotta go, but will be back to find out more, thank you

sparky2004

I am very annoyed!!! I was talking to my friend in England and a notice came up that I would be cut off in 10 minutes.  Before I left home I checked and I had over 900 minutes left.  The message said to call 611 to add on, but when I tried to do that IT KEPT SAYING I WASNT DIALING RIGHT.  So I ended my call and am checking my status on line. My report says I have 9006 international minutes.  What is going on??

@EF23 

When did you activate? On what plan?

EF23

Oh I missed this,wish I’d seen it earlier

last year PM announced the BF sale on the Monday before.. so, if there is one, we will see it next Monday.  .. let wait and see..

pancake31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I hope that we will have more deals for existing customers on Black Friday!

@Yrendan they keep extending this promo.. not really "Flash" anymore...likely will still work for another couple months.. 🙂

Yrendan

I just subscribed and the promo code still works!

@halestormcc   sorry, sad answer NO..

but you as a long time and loyal customer, you probably aware that PM has been giving out free data and long distance for the past 2 years.  Of course we cannot tell for sure they will repeat their success this year, but we will all find this out in 3 weeks!!!!

halestormcc

So, not for long time, loyal customers? 

@MacDelle2 the email address is not to check if you are eligible,  I think.   I think it is only for PM to sent you the details of this promo.  Anyways it is for new activation only 😞

@MacDelle2 wrote:

I typed my email address in to see if I qualified and it emailed me and said I did.  I would be upgrading my plan to $35 from the $25 so shouldn't this promotion be applied?

@MacDelle2   Sorry no...it's only for new activations.  You could open a new account if you're willing to give up your current number and rewards?

MacDelle2

I typed my email address in to see if I qualified and it emailed me and said I did.  I would be upgrading my plan to $35 from the $25 so shouldn't this promotion be applied?

@MacDelle2 wrote:

I typed my email address in for this (and I am an existing customer on a $25/mth plan) and it said I qualify for this promotion.  I tried to upgrade my plan and typed the 2GBBONUS code in and it said I don't qualify.  Can you let me know what I did wrong?

@MacDelle2   Yeah, you'll get the email suggesting that you can activate a new account for plans $35+ to qualify for this promo.

@MacDelle2 this is from new activation for $35 pan and above.  Not for existing.. I guess you got the email just to ask you to bring friends in..

MacDelle2

I typed my email address in for this (and I am an existing customer on a $25/mth plan) and it said I qualify for this promotion.  I tried to upgrade my plan and typed the 2GBBONUS code in and it said I don't qualify.  Can you let me know what I did wrong?

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Will see some friends if they want to switch to PM or not.

@sparky2004 wrote:

No thanks 

@sparky2004 

???  

sparky2004

No thanks 

sparky2004

No thanks

winston11

Wish it was the $30 deal

@softech wrote:

@computergeek541   I see you typing the same thing 6 months later.. LoL

That's only because someone recently was under the impression that the promotion ever went away.

@computergeek541   I see you typing the same thing 6 months later.. LoL

@LeePublic wrote:

FYI, promo has been extended!

or maybe, it never expired and has been active since about 6 months ago

@nikichen   no need to be frustrated.  As long you as have a plan $35 and above, you activated online, simply open a ticket with PM Support and they would be able to add it back for you without much trouble.

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nikichen : But what came of your communication with the agents? I've heard of people doing everything wrong and still getting these kinds of promos.

Are you sure you don't see the promo over to the right of your overview page under your name and all?

Need Help? Let's chat.