cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get the Bonus Data period Extended?

Noybit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've barely used a fraction of it.

As a loyal Public Mobile customer for over 6 years, I'd expect there would not be an expiration date to use the bonus data fromt he legacy plan I've had for years.

Please can someone help with this. I need this extra data and would like to keep it until I use it all. I'm already paying more per month since the plan rewards were changed a few weeks ago. Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

It isn't going to happen @Noybit .  

It's a reward program - a completely optional program.

The CCTS (as with most similar such institutions) will simply give complainants the sense they're doing something, will make it seem their complaints are legitimate, then after a period of time, will conclude they don't have the authority to direct whether a provider offers a reward program, or alters their reward program.

Smoke and mirrors.

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Noybit 

It will nice if we get the old reward system back, but don’t put a lot of hope in that.

Noybit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope this gets resolved through the CCTS. because this is ridiculous for over 6 years of loyalty all going down the drain. https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/2024/03/31/ccts-rejecting-public-mobile-responses-rewards-complaints/

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Noybit 

Every loyal customer will be happy if this can be done, but unfortunately, I don’t think it’s possible to extend the expiry date for those loyalty data.

Need Help? Let's chat.