cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Oct 29 - [Extended to Nov 8 ]

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yrendan 

Edit:

i'm Sorry I misunderstood. Etc...

14 REPLIES 14

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

What happens in UAE should stay in UAE...  🤐

@Anonymous 

December 2017 thus the A320 2017.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

Lol...how do you think we both got our Samsung A3 dual SIM UAE version phones?!!🤣🤣🤣

Well...A31 for me.

softech...it's a running joke because we both coincidentally got UAE-based phones. I got mine about a year or so ago. Not sure exactly when darlicious got her A3.

@softech 

Lol...how do you think we both got our Samsung A3 dual SIM UAE version phones?!!🤣🤣🤣

Oh.. you two actually go trip together?  interesting.. 

@Anonymous 

Lol.....lovely!😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

If I recall correctly I was VIP to you in Dubai......😃!

@darlicious : Only because you could translate! That made you a very important person to me at the time.

The rest of the mentioned terms are fitting compliments to you but it still doesn't make you important. Let alone very. Certainly makes you a lovely person.

@Anonymous 

If I recall correctly I was VIP to you in Dubai......😃!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I fail to grasp the use of the term VIP. How is darlicious any more important than the rest of us? Let alone very. Yup...person...ok. 🙂

Don't get me wrong...she pulls her weight around here. But important?

Oh well.

@Anonymous @darlicious 

A respectable, helpful person, who does not like to hurt others, likes to be peaceful, not aggressive, a person who likes to advise others.
The most important thing is that they are respectful, polite and very high morals , I am honored to call VIP person the kind of heart...

Oh brother!  Please.   lol

I won't let @darlicious take the honour alone.. @Anonymous , let's share this VIP award !!!  🤣

Anonymous
Not applicable

I fail to grasp the use of the term VIP. How is darlicious any more important than the rest of us? Let alone very. Yup...person...ok. 🙂

Don't get me wrong...she pulls her weight around here. But important?

Oh well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

your right my dear friend VIP person,
my apologies..

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous

tsk, tsk.....this is what annoys people. It's unnecessary.

Need Help? Let's chat.