cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Exciting changes to our brand and customer experience

Hi. @Dave_M , I do admit that the new Changes looks exceptionally awesome.

BUT, The plan section, I think the Build your plans should NOT be Axed, because if PPL want the 90 Day plans, the current setup is not the greatest

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

why can I go in my sefserv its not loading need help 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ryanlavoieIt is not working right now.. probably need to wait. Also you might want to blur out some of your personal identifiable information from your screenshot.

Here is another issue with lack of contrasting colours.  This is an embarrassment that visually impaired folks with limited vision can not see light text on slight less light background.  At regular zoom, I couldn’t even see the hyperlink.  I zoomed in to find the link when someone mentioned it to me.

9CF2E9DA-9831-4FEB-A13B-A0463EE3AB61.jpeg

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mimmo wrote:

@stonechucker  im pretty sure Canada wide and provincial costed the same in plan builder on 3g plans can't remember full lte. 

Also iirc  picking 3 item was always cheaper than 2. And pre-made plans were cheaper than plan builder aswell. 

If the focus has been on pre-built what's the point of a almost hidden feature, thaT few used since the advent of pre-made.

Yes 90 day plans but 30 day pre-built were cheaper. Yes full lte, but I'm guessing there has not been much purchases compared to 3g. Plus full lte is now a reason to upgrade to Koodo. 

NO it was very inconsistent. Sometimes PW vs CW were the same, sometimes different. Picking 3 was mostly always cheaper but there were exceptions, and some plans are not available outside the plan-builder, as already acknowledged by Dave.

And it is true that 90-day and LTE left much to be desired because of the way pricing was in the last year or so. 

But as I have pointed out several times, the problem was that the plan builder was not being updated effectively so building your own identical plan as the pre-built always came out more expensive... that is what made it useless and confusing. But all that would be needed is to make the whole experience simpler and consistent. BUT there were plans you could build you could not get any other way, at reasonable prices.

Seems like management did not feel it was worth the effort BUT I still see value in the plan builder... it was one of the attractions for me... called flexibility to change as my needs change over time. Maybe they have something better planned; if so, they should have rolled it out simultaneously...this way leave a LOT of questions and concerns.

@stonechucker wrote:

Here is another issue with lack of contrasting colours.  This is an embarrassment that visually impaired folks with limited vision can not see light text on slight less light background.  At regular zoom, I couldn’t even see the hyperlink.  I zoomed in to find the link when someone mentioned it to me.

9CF2E9DA-9831-4FEB-A13B-A0463EE3AB61.jpeg

@stonechucker , I see that you agree with me about that. It doesn't look as bad when zoomed in, but at regular size, it seems horrible on the eyes to me.

It also does that after you make a post. It says "Success!  Click here to go yo your post" using that same color scheme.

Mayor / Maire

@Dave_M , @stonechucker , @Moderator_Team , I think PM needs to have CERTAIN icons Colour Coded for those who maybe Colour Impaired, Visually impaired

Also, The Build your plans is one that I think PM should KEEP, NOT Discard

The Ticket system that PM is rolling out seems to be a Viable answer to the Root cause of PM'S resolution issues

Also, PM needs to also focus on Elimination of Glitches when they appear.

Also, PM needs to Update the options to make better decisions and selection more enjoyable experience.

The Refer a Friend system has some solid footing. 

Now IF ONLY PM can eventually offer more to the intriguing eye?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since we now have this new logo “Public” are we planning to change our carrier name to just “Public” too?

I remember back in the day when I was with Virgin Mobile they also just changed to “Virgin” to shorten the carrier name on phone screen. I think just “Public” instead of “Public Mobile” will look EXTRA cool. See example below:

B904DF66-D910-4B1D-A8D6-BCB6A25A0606.jpeg

Tags (1)
zfx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Waiting for My Account page to be changed as well 

Oracle

@zfx wrote:

Waiting for My Account page to be changed as well 

hopefully a moble friendly version.