cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Exciting changes to our brand and customer experience

I don't see it either, time to ask Simon.

@wetcoaster wrote:

Is it just me or is the knowledge base missing on the mobile version? (Haven't had a chance to look at the desktop version yet)

I’m with @srlawren  and @will13am and @pm-smayer97, losing the plan builder is the worst.

Sure, I’m on the Fall Promo, and will most likely not require a province wide selection from this carrier, as if it continues to degrade, I will leave for better pastures when they appear.

I rarely call outside Ontario, I live and work in Ontario, and I call only locally when I’ve traveled to Quebec and Halifax prior to coming to Public Mobile.  Why should I pay for Canada Wide when I don’t require it?  I came here, and I recommended subscribers here for the options in the plan builder.  You’re closing what has brought so many here.  Also too bad that when you last changed the plan builder prices, there was no long any price savings on 90-day plans.  Everyone knows, you buy in bilk, stuff is cheaper than buying the same in single packages.

The logo.. it’s ugly, and why 3 different fonts in the forum logo, and a different logo on the homepage?  pM isn’t known for consistency, marketing proves that over and over and over again.

Koodo had aweful pink, yello, and blue colour a while back, their site looks a lot better after their rebrand... you should have taken the hint about their old bad design.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow, I'm really loving this new design, it feels more professional, the other felt basic, it's like night and day. I'm feeling hopeful for the future.

Mayor / Maire

@KamWest wrote:

Don't know about you guys but the new public logo is flawed.

How many people see two L 's in the logo?

Now match that with the double II and you have a bloody mess.

I like the new 6 month promo though so you could use a pink Paisley logo and I'd still stick around.Smiley Happy

Two L's?  I see two I's? 

SIMon seems to be broken since the site update. He is responding in French even when viewing the Public Mobile website in English.Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 8.55.23 PM.png

Mayor / Maire

@XionBunny wrote:

Wow, I'm really loving this new design, it feels more professional, the other felt basic, it's like night and day. I'm feeling hopeful for the future.

Looks like the selfserve site is down, or is it just me? Smiley Sad

Edit: Works with Chrome but not with  Edge.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This new look is AWESOME! Great job there designers.

@PoogzleySeems to responding in English just fine for me

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 6.03.34 PM.png

Oracle

@stonechucker  im pretty sure Canada wide and provincial costed the same in plan builder on 3g plans can't remember full lte. 

Also iirc  picking 3 item was always cheaper than 2. And pre-made plans were cheaper than plan builder aswell. 

If the focus has been on pre-built what's the point of a almost hidden feature, thaT few used since the advent of pre-made.

Yes 90 day plans but 30 day pre-built were cheaper. Yes full lte, but I'm guessing there has not been much purchases compared to 3g. Plus full lte is now a reason to upgrade to Koodo. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The new online ticketing and system and self serve improvements should be awesome! 

The new branding is different for sure. What do you guys think of the logo?