cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[EXTENDED] FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

Melinda_H
Customer Support Agent

Hey Community, 

From March 19 - March 31 April 5 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get their second month free when they activate on any plan online or in-store

This offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online or in-store to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online, or activate in-store
  3. The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  4. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  5. You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

128 REPLIES 128

SCL68
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Update:

Submitted ticket this morning, after email back and forth, now I can see the credit in my account which will cover third month's fee. 

Problem solved. Thank you for all supports from the community.

SCL68

@Dunkman

Thank you for your quick reply.  I hope I will see the credit on time too.

@darlicious

I will contact the moderators after the due day if I don't get the credit.  Thank you.

@z10user4

Thank you for your quick reply.  Let's see what's going to happen in next 2 days. 

Once again thank you everyone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SCL68 : You _did_ set up autopay with a valid payment card with room on it for the $2 reward right?

Let autopay do its thing on renewal night and if the credit didn't happen then contact the moderators the next day after noon ET. Then they'll put the credit in and your second renewal will be covered.

If you used a referral code at activation and also chose autopay, then you should have a balance of $12 now. Then on renewal night you will get another $2 for autopay making it a total of $14 off the plan cost for autopay to cover.

If you do get the credit then you will come out the next day $14 up.

@SCL68 

You are darn close to 30 days and most have already recieved their credit on tbeir accounts. I would suggest contacting the moderators and asking for them to apply the credit.

Click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen and type in account specific issue and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

@SCL68 wrote:

Hey Everyone:

New to PM, first post, still learning to use the community.

Saw this Flash sale in March and did the steps in first page as below:

1.Submitted my email address on March 26.

2.Received a confirmation message after the email address I’ve submitted.

3.Activated on a plan in-store on April 13.

Today, I still haven't seen any credit for second month free in my account, as next month payment is due on May 13 ( Autopay ). 

Now my question is : will the credit show up on time? will I get charged the fee for next month?

Any suggestion, thank you.

@SCL68 

According to the terms and conditions, the credit should be within 30 "business" days. In reality, it should be before your next payment date (30 days).  Usually, the credit will be in your account around 3rd week.  So, you are getting close with your due date coming soon.  

If there was a glitch in your situation, you may need to contact moderator if you have not received credit by May 13.  You may need to pay if you don't want your account to be suspended.  Hopefully, you will see the credit in the next 2 days.  

SCL68

Hey Everyone:

New to PM, first post, still learning to use the community.

Saw this Flash sale in March and did the steps in first page as below:

1.Submitted my email address on March 26.

2.Received a confirmation message after the email address I’ve submitted.

3.Activated on a plan in-store on April 13.

Today, I still haven't seen any credit for second month free in my account, as next month payment is due on May 13 ( Autopay ). 

Now my question is : will the credit show up on time? will I get charged the fee for next month?

Any suggestion, thank you.

@Linh1 

Awesome thanks for reporting back!

Linh1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I applied the one under this

@Linh1 

Which promo did you activate under this one or the current one ending May 7th?

Linh1

so do I

GigsDonna

Check your bill I just got a $0 amount for my bill I joined the end of March.

GigsDonna

I didn't know if I would get it because I activated at a Kisok but I did get it. Last month free for joining end of March,  but I just seen an ad that they are having another Flash Sale but ends today.

GigsDonna

Good until Today April 26th.

GigsDonna

I did get my second month free.  Joined at the end of March and my bill this month was $0

also got to keep my $!0 referral and my $2 Auto Pay for that bill I have a credit of $14.

Tks Public Mobile.

Linh1

The sale was over

Linh1

yes. I just received the money add to my balance today. I'm going to get free for my second month. Everyone who submitted an email should check your account.

@cynthialing wrote:

Great news !!

Please realize that this promotional has ended and that this offer is no longer available.

cynthialing

Great news !!

@walker1 

I believe it was added en masse today.....anyone who activated on this promo should check their account for the 30 day credit.

Just got my promo credit this morning for the next 30 days of service, that'll cover my next renewal. It came about 3 weeks after my activation as I had suspected. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Linh1 : Because the promo is over.

Linh1

Why I can't access the email submission link?

@Campbesh 

You are totally fine the email is an automatic thing sent out after the registration for the email portion of the promotion ends. If anything it ensures that you do qualify.

Campbesh

I entered my email address for this offer on April 4 and activated service right after doing so. I didn't receive an email back until April 5 saying that my email address qualified...I wonder if the promo will be applied or if I acted to quickly?

@amanmander 

The promo details do say it will be added within 30 days. Just keep monitoring this thread. As soon as someone finally gets it added they will post an update. The general rule of thumb has been its been added 5 business days after the promo ends which would make it around April 21st. But saying that this promo started on March 19th so that would exceed 30 days for anyone activating on the first day.. So I am going to hazard a guess and say its going to get automatically added to accounts on the 17th of April.

@amanmander , how long you have activated your line?   It usually takes at least couple days for it to appear on your account.  I suggest wait at least 2 weeks after activation before trying to contact the mod for update.

Welcome to PM!!

@amanmander 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

amanmander

Hello,

How I am still waiting for my plan credit for the second month? Whom should I contact in order to check that everything is in order?

@Robgsomm wrote:

I followed the instructions but never received an email with the promo information. Help!

Did you submit your email address ?

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online or in-store to redeem this offer.

(Thanks @Triguy )

@Robgsomm wrote:

I followed the instructions but never received an email with the promo information. Help!

@Robgsomm 

It usually takes about 2-4 days to receive email.  In past promotions, some customers did not even receive an email.  As long as you are certain that you entered your email address properly, you should be fine with activation of new account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.