RachelC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

Thanks!

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Was reviewing the promo page and noticed this:

"Submit your email below between March 19-31, 2020. Make sure to activate with this email address by April 16, 2021."

Also notice the URL says "fs2020"

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/sk/fs2020

So if you signed up before Mar 19 maybe this is your chance to make a claim on the promo to the mods using their own fine print haha..

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar wrote:

Was reviewing the promo page and noticed this:

"Submit your email below between March 19-31, 2020. Make sure to activate with this email address by April 16, 2021."

Also notice the URL says "fs2020"

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/sk/fs2020

So if you signed up before Mar 19 maybe this is your chance to make a claim on the promo to the mods using their own fine print haha..

Good eye...                 

How to get the offer

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

The offer page is also a little sloppy because the metadata seems to have text from a prior promotion, which shows up when linking in chat apps (in this case Slack)

Screenshot_20210320-100944~3.png

I sure hope the current offer applies to the $15 plan! It should according to the OP of this thread.....

XionBunny
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Nezgar a little sloppy is public mobile's catch phrase these days in general.

good to see the promos continue though.

ShawnC13
Oracle

@WoozyPolarBear wrote:

@hTideGnow wrote:

@WoozyPolarBear wrote:

A month is 30.44 days on average. Public Mobile has been undercutting us by 0.44 days/month. I really wish PM would move away from 30 day plans to pure 1 month plans 

I don't understand why PM uses 30 days cycle.  I think Chatr and Lucky both going with monthly. It is not the money for the 0.44 days but more the fact that it is a bit hard to track

Exactly...I just want the same billing date on a monthly basis. Bill me on the 8th of every month...not having the billing date creep forward over time.

This can happen just make a payment to your account on the 8th of every month.  The funds will just sit in your Available Funds until needed on your renewal date

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

HE'S ALIVE!!

@ShawnC13 

Lol....I was thinking the same thing!

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@WoozyPolarBear wrote:

@hTideGnow wrote:

@WoozyPolarBear wrote:

A month is 30.44 days on average. Public Mobile has been undercutting us by 0.44 days/month. I really wish PM would move away from 30 day plans to pure 1 month plans 

I don't understand why PM uses 30 days cycle.  I think Chatr and Lucky both going with monthly. It is not the money for the 0.44 days but more the fact that it is a bit hard to track

Exactly...I just want the same billing date on a monthly basis. Bill me on the 8th of every month...not having the billing date creep forward over time.

This can happen just make a payment to your account on the 8th of every month.  The funds will just sit in your Available Funds until needed on your renewal date

While that can be done, there's still the possibility that service could get cut off (months with more than 30 days).   To ensure that doesn't happen, a customer on a 30 day plan would need to always have an extra 30 day plan payment sitting in the account to act as a buffer.

WoozyPolarBear
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

That's not the spirit of what I meant. I would like to pay for service on the same date every month...AND have the service run between the same says of every month...like pretty much every other service I have already. Cable, Netflix, Xbox Game Pass, etc. all have 1 month service periods.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.