xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email: xxxxxxxxxx

I still did not receive my parcel of a tripele punch card

edited by computergeek541: customer's information removed

Tags (1)
Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Re: Courier Delays

It generally takes two to three weeks for delivery.  If you need a sim, you may want to purchase one from a retailer.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for letting us know!

tdfiles21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered my SIM card Jan 18 and still have not received it ... could you trace it please... 

@tdfiles21 wrote:

I ordered my SIM card Jan 18 and still have not received it ... could you trace it please... 

Do to current shipping volumes, I do not believe any shipping company is going to initiate a tracing procedure. Also, Public Mobile often sends by Canada Post lettermail which isn't trackable. Even if Public Mobile sent a shipment with a tracking number, it would be much easier, simpler, and quicker for Public Mobile to send a replacement shipment then to try find the original.  Unfortunately, 12 days these days usually is not nearly enough time for something to arrive these days.  I'm waiting for packages that are sent by a shipping service that is normally next day delivery and those haven't arrive even arrive in that amount of time (not from Public Mobile, but Canada Post has had the packages already based on tracking). 

tdfiles21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same with my order ... much more then 5-7 business days ... 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

If there are any folks here in the lower mainland of BC that are new to Public Mobile, PRIVATE MESSAGE me as I have a small supply available. 

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Also, CCS appears to offer local pickup in Toronto, Mississauga, Winnipeg and Calgary:

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-sim-card

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

pick up is faster.

@MoreYummy wrote:

pick up is faster.

I really believe that members (and Public Mobile) should be discouraging this. People don't need to be going to a store to get a SIM card. I would thank customers for patience and that ordered SIM cards will eventually arrive.

Need Help? Let's chat.