cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired

How do you search for help? Let us know!

Hey Community,

As a digital-first brand, we are always looking for ways to make getting help easier for our customers. With that said, we’d love to better understand how you search for help.  

Let us know by filling out this quick survey (survey will end on Feb 7, 2021, 11:59PM EST).

Excited to hear from you! 

- The Public Mobile Team

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: How do you search for help? Let us know!

@Catherine_T 

While I have a Google account, I refuse to log in to it for an extraneous unrelated purpose. There are many survey sites available where no one has to log in to anything. Even Khoros.

I would otherwise be happy to participate.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Catherine_T 

Excellent opportunity for many to offer views on helping.

I would offer that your best assets are indeed your Community users as nothing beats the learned experiences of actual customers.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Did it.

Yes it's strange that we have to be logged into Google would be more logical to be logged into community account. 

Btw I'm on shared device and have no clue which Google account was used couple of us are logged in this morning

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks for inviting the comments. Just completed the survey, and please consider adding "Speech-to-Text" capability in the PM BOT.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Catherine_T done!  As a regular forum poster, my doing this survey would most probably not count.  lol  Customers who want help just want to have answer and advice to their problem.  These customers don't know/care about "boards".  Boards? What are boards?  I would suggest changing "boards" to "categories".  Make your terms be user-friendly.  ok that's my 2cents.

Stay safe

RosieR

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

That's a very good opportunity to gather data on how to improve service! Thank you. Filled and sent.

fujiyama
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I agree with @z10user4, this shouldn't be something that requires account sign-in. It's mostly the annoyance/hassle for me, makes the survey not as "quick" as it should be lol.

For some there is also the security aspect. I guess one can use a burner account but again, that's a hassle...

@z10user4 wrote:

@Catherine_T 

While I have a Google account, I refuse to log in to it for an extraneous unrelated purpose. There are many survey sites available where no one has to log in to anything. Even Khoros.

The same was true of the new moderator tittle survey. I saw that I just closed it. I also have a Google account, but there is zero reason that I a Community member should need to sign in to Google or sign up for a new Google account to complete the survey. 

As for how do people search for help?  Members often do not search themselves for answers. Resources such as Get Help and SIMon area often used by the members answering the questions as documentation to support the answer the answers that are given. 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Catherine_T 

The same was true of the new moderator tittle survey. I saw that I just closed it. I also have a Google account, but there is zero reason that I a Community member should need to sign in to Google or sign up for a new Google account to complete the survey. 

As for how do people search for help?  Members often do not search themselves for answers. Resources such as Get Help and SIMon area often used by the members answering the questions as documentation to support the answer the answers that are given. 

@Catherine_T I am with @computergeek541 and @z10user4 . I have Google accounts as well but see no need to access them to respond to a survey/poll. I would as well otherwise be happy to participate.

Need Help? Let's chat.