cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
donuts_waffles
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

What date does this promo end? My husband wants it, but we want to avoid the Boxing Day crowd until Monday.

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla


@donuts_waffles wrote:

What date does this promo end? My husband wants it, but we want to avoid the Boxing Day crowd until Monday.


It ends on January 15th. Details here: Boxing Week Savings (publicmobile.ca)

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your first renewal FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pl


@donuts_waffles wrote:

What date does this promo end? My husband wants it, but we want to avoid the Boxing Day crowd until Monday.


 @donuts_waffles 

There's no specific date given. Just generally "Boxing Week".

You can also activate online yourself in the comfort of your own home. No crowds. Ok y'gotta buy a SIM. And then do it all at home.

 

Edit: Oh. I just went to page 1 of this thread.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

@computergeek541 

Isnt that when a new customer has to be activated to receive this promo? The date to register your email address for the promo is “until further notice” and since the activation date is usually a couple weeks after the registration date I’m betting they pull the plug about New Years Day.

 

AE_Collector

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla


@z10user4 wrote:

@donuts_waffles wrote:

What date does this promo end? My husband wants it, but we want to avoid the Boxing Day crowd until Monday.


 @donuts_waffles 

There's no specific date given. Just generally "Boxing Week".

You can also activate online yourself in the comfort of your own home. No crowds. Ok y'gotta buy a SIM. And then do it all at home.

 

Edit: Oh. I just went to page 1 of this thread.


I know that the announcement just said for a lmited time. Usually that means that either Public Mobile hasn't decided yet or that they've decided not to provide an end date yet. I'm simply going by January 15, 2021 as it's a good starting point. I see that as the offer being valid at least until that date, as that's what's being advertised on the homepage.

donuts_waffles
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

Thanks! Just saw that too. Will be signing up for the hubs. Goodbye Koodo!

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla


@AE_Collector wrote:

@computergeek541 

Isnt that when a new customer has to be activated to receive this promo? The date to register your email address for the promo is “until further notice” and since the activation date is usually a couple weeks after the registration date I’m betting they pull the plug about New Years Day.

 

AE_Collector


Based on the homepage's details, the plan needs to be activated by January 15 11:59PM ET.  However, there wouldn't be any way to register for the offer after that date unless Public Mobile extends the offer. 

Noboobstrina69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

mightypledge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

Hi I have a question. I just activated my sim card and got the $35/month plan. I was wondering how I could redeem the boxing week deal? I thought the first month would be free and I would get free 5GB. Public Mobile just charged me $39.55. Will I get reimbursed? Also for the 5GB, is it for only this month, or do I get free 5GB monthly? 

 

Let me know! 🙂 

 

Thanks

Dunkman
Oracle

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla


@mightypledge wrote:

Hi I have a question. I just activated my sim card and got the $35/month plan. I was wondering how I could redeem the boxing week deal? I thought the first month would be free and I would get free 5GB. Public Mobile just charged me $39.55. Will I get reimbursed? Also for the 5GB, is it for only this month, or do I get free 5GB monthly? 

 

Let me know! 🙂 

 

Thanks


@mightypledge 

Did you register your email as per promo's terms and conditions first before activation?  New customers always have to pay for 1st month. In your case, $35 + taxes.  If you meet the criteria of promo, you should receive 2nd month free and 5 GB data within 30 days.  If you used friend referral, you also should get $10 credit within 72 hours.  Make sure that you sign up for holiday give away for free 2 GB data and 500 long distance add on.  

 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

 

5GB and 2GB data add on are not re-occuring.  One time add on.  Unused portion will roll over to next month.  Once used up, the add on will expire. 

Need Help? Let's chat.