cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ols
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

Thats Great!!!

Masadreamer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

I just literally activated my phone with PM right before this amazing Boxing Day deal came out.

This is such a great offer...

I wish I knew and I should have waited for a few more days...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Masadreamer wrote:

I just literally activated my phone with PM right before this amazing Boxing Day deal came out.

This is such a great offer...

I wish I knew and I should have waited for a few more days...

Welcome to Public Mobile.

If you haven't done so already...here's something that might take some of the pain away.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

Colson7

I submitted my email to get the 5gb and one month free but never got a confirmation email that I did it right , I continued to activate my new account and new phone ... is there anyway to tell if it went thru because I dont see anything in the details of my account about the 5gb or free month.   Anyway to tell or just have to wait till next month?

I saw the 2Gb holiday bonus and some other bonus in the add ons. But thats it ... I signed up to the $25. Plan 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Colson7 

You should see them within 30 days of activation. 

1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  2. Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.
Chris05

Hi,

I am a new Public Mobile user and unfortunately, I saw the Boxing Week free month offer after I just activated my SIM. I registered my email for the Boxing Week offer afterwards. Is there a way for me to still get one month of free service? I activated my SIM card literally a few hours before I saw the offer.

Also, I used a friend's referral code when activating my SIM card. Does anyone know when I'll receive the $10 credit? I don't see it in my account.

Thanks

pubwmob
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it said "You will get the 10$ credit within 72 hours", I received in next day somehow.

@pubwmob wrote:

it said "You will get the 10$ credit within 72 hours", I received in next day somehow.

It usually does happen the next morning, before most people usually wake up, but that's not always the case. I've seen it take the full 72 hours before.

Guillaume13

I'm a new customer.
I just activate my new account today but haven't receive any confirmation email.
Therefore, I didn't have any promo code to enter.
Would I be able to get this deal ?

If yes, how ?

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Guillaume13 

I have never seen a confirmation email and there is no promo code needed for this offer.

When you registered your email address before activating your new account it says right then and there something like “Successful Registration” and that’s it. No emails are sent to you later that I know of.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.