cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

Great way to attract new customers.

Guillaume13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

I did see the same «Successful Registration» message. But what do I do now to make sure I get the deal ?

ftresolution

Hi, I submitted my email address and getting this message "This is confirmation that the email you entered is now eligible for this limited time offer.  Follow the steps below and activate with the email address submitted by January 15, 2020", I when ahead an Activate Online by opt out of contract early from Koodo and switched to Public Mobile.  After I signed up, but I'm not seeing t the 5GB Boxing Week Promotion on my plan. Please advise.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ftresolution 

It will be added within 30 days of activation. How many days left til your renewal? If it is 3 days or less contact the moderators and ask for it to be added to your account.

Suykie

Is the 5GB of data boxing week offer a one-time thing? Or is the 5GB of data meant that if you choose a plan of $25 or more you get the data offered in that plan PLUS you also get 5GB more data for that plan? 

Montrealpost
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The 5GB "boxing week offer" mean that if you choose a plan of $25 or more you get the data offered in that plan PLUS you also get 5GB more data for that plan.(5GB stays in your account)

This "5GB more data" is ADDON, never expire till you use them.  Happy holidays!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@Suykie  The 5GB add-on is a one time bonus.  You will receive and also the plan data.  It will remain in your account until used up. After your regular data has been used then the 5GB would be used.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good deal! Thank you Public Mobile.

hello11

Can I get free 5GB data monthly or only once?

If it is only once, how long can I use the free 5gb data? 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@hello11 wrote:

Can I get free 5GB data monthly or only once?

If it is only once, how long can I use the free 5gb data? 

@hello11 You get the data bonus once. It lasts until you use it all.

Need Help? Let's chat.