cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Promotion has expired.

Hey Community, 

For a limited time only, new customers can get their second month free when they activate on any plan online or in-store. (Plus an additional 5GB of free data when they activate on select plans!)

This offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

5GB Free Data Plan Eligibility:

• Quebec: Customers must activate on any plan of $23 or higher
  • Rest of Canada: Customers must activate on any plan of $25 or higher

*Second month free promo applies to new activations on all plans. 

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here 
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online or in-store to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online, or activate in-store
  3. The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  4. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  5. Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.
  6. You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

372 REPLIES 372

Kim63
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you. I have sent a request to a moderator.  Fingers crossed.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Kim63 wrote:

Hi!

New to PM. I signed up late at night on Dec. 22/20 only to see the Boxing Day promo an hour later.  I entered my email but only received confirmation on Dec. 29/20. Will I receive a credit for this promo?  

Thanks for any info.

Kim

You needed to enter your email first. Contact a moderator to see if they will still grant you this promo after the fact.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Kim63

Hi!

New to PM. I signed up late at night on Dec. 22/20 only to see the Boxing Day promo an hour later.  I entered my email but only received confirmation on Dec. 29/20. Will I receive a credit for this promo?  

Thanks for any info.

Kim

holiceng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@denjenhart

I made the same mistake today 😞

I saw the promo, didn't know I have to enter the email ahead of time. Activated and ported my phone number to PM at the store today, then went home and saw I have to enter the email for the promotion before activating. 

I've reached out to the moderators, but not sure if they can grant it since it's my own mistake.

Hope we can grant us this promotion. Good luck.

Still can't beat PM's prices and my whole family is happy we all switched over to PM.

@susellin 

You didn't have to wait but recieving the email confirms you will recieve the promotions.

Screenshot_20201229-110434.png

@susellin 

Did you enter your emails in the promo link before activation?

If so, 

No need to worry. When you entered your email on the promo link next page would have said you're eligible and offer you options to either buy a SIM card or activate a sim card.

Did you see that page? If you did Sounds like you did everything right.

If you used referral codes for a $10 signup bonus that will be applied within 72 hours of activation..

Don't forget to collect your free holiday gifts .

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

And don't forget to post for the holiday contest.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Community-Holiday-Contest/m-p/628513

Happy Holidays!

susellin

"Congrats! Your email was received and is eligible for our limited time flash sale."

I didn't know I was to wait for this confirmation email before registering new accounts.  I added 3 new accounts on Dec. 24.  Is there any way I can still get the one month of free service for these new accounts?

@denjenhart 

Did you at least use a referral code?

@Jb456 

Lol....i did the same headshake.....

Shaking my head...lol..🙄

@denjenhart  I listed all the instructions on what to do on your thread you made.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/How-to-reactivate-my-account/m-p/6...

You even responded with "Thank you so much for your help"

So I don't know what you can do now.  Try typing in your email on link below.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

If not. Contact moderators and ask. 

Simon.JPG

Or send them a private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

denjenhart

Yes I am I will try again

@denjenhart 

Are you typing in each letter individually? Don't autofill.

denjenhart

I tried and it won’t allow me. Guess there is no way of getting it...that sucks 😞

@denjenhart 

You can go register your email and hope for the best. If you dont get it you can appeal to the moderators that you mixed up the order and maybe they will grant it.

denjenhart

I activated my account first 😞

@denjenhart 

Did you not follow @Jb456 's instructions to register your email?

denjenhart

I just activated my account then I saw this post...is there anyway to take advantage if I literally just activated my account like 10 mins ago? 😞

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gregbanfield 

One time add-on.

gregbanfield

Is the 5 GB data a monthly promo on packages of $25 or more or is it a one time thing?

@Olivetree 

When you register your email you will only get the pop up confirmation immediately after entering it. If they send out a confirmation email it will be after the registration time period ends. Usually the following day.

@Olivetree Did you receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer ?

1. Activate on any plan online or in-store to redeem this offer.

felix67

Hi,

You will need a little patience.

Everything will be fine!

Happy holidays!

Olivetree

Hi, I registered my email two days ago for this promotion and never received anything. Can you please help?

Thank you

NenaDeCruz

That's an excellent deal! I have a new customer in mind!

@carolinatorresr 

Page 1 of this thread very 1st post.

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable 

As for your referral $10 signup. It will be credited within 72 hours of activation.

For logging in. Any error message or anything?..Try clearing cookies/history and using an incognito mode browser.

Let us know and welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

@carolinatorresr wrote:

Hello, I just activate my sim card to get the Christmas bonuses and I also wrote a referral number but it seems like the system did not apply any of these. I am also trying to access my account and is not working. Just hope the service is not like this kind of technology issues.

The $10 credit for using a referral code at signup comes within 72 hours. The credit for a free renewal and the 5GB data bonus come within 30 days.

carolinatorresr

Hello, I just activate my sim card to get the Christmas bonuses and I also wrote a referral number but it seems like the system did not apply any of these. I am also trying to access my account and is not working. Just hope the service is not like this kind of technology issues.

wbg13
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great deal for new customers!  And when they add the "More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all" it is hot!

@missaloisi wrote:

I took advantage of this offer, and just have a question about it. Is the 5GB bonus only for one month? On my self serve account it says "5GB one time bonus". 

You'll get the 5GB bonus in your account only once, but you can keep it until it all gets used.

missaloisi

I took advantage of this offer, and just have a question about it. Is the 5GB bonus only for one month? On my self serve account it says "5GB one time bonus". 

Need Help? Let's chat.