cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

Hi all - how long does it usually take for an email to show up once you register your email address with PM for this promo?

Gotta be closing in on an hour for me... does it take a long time usually?

Thanks.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

@jck 

NO email.

As per the rules.

"Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible"

So when you put your email in and hit submit. Next page should have said you're eligible. 

That is all you have to do then go and activate your sim card now.

Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 sign up bonus.

Welcome to Public Mobile and Merry Christmas!

Thanks very much.  Completely went over my head and misunderstood that part!

Have a great Christmas as well!

Hi! I signed up under an email but I never got a confirmation email... I just signed up for public mobile under that email. I'm assuming this offer is still valid for me? How do I get it?

Mayor / Maire

@hannahjoy7 wrote:

Hi! I signed up under an email but I never got a confirmation email... I just signed up for public mobile under that email. I'm assuming this offer is still valid for me? How do I get it?

Did you check your spam folder? Maybe you mistyped when sending in the email to get the confirmation. In any case contact a moderator to ensure you will get the promo.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here 
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online or in-store to redeem this offer.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@hannahjoy7 wrote:

For some offers, there is no confirmation e-mail message, and for one that there is, some members report receiving them but others not. As long as you submitted your address and at least received an on-screen confirmation, you should be fine.

I've got a number registered to my email. If I were to add another line am I able to use the same email address for an account for the wife and get this 5gb deal for her? Also, is this 5gb only good for one month or do you keep the same 5gb at that price going forward?

@Matt_fraughton wrote:

I've got a number registered to my email. If I were to add another line am I able to use the same email address for an account for the wife and get this 5gb deal for her? Also, is this 5gb only good for one month or do you keep the same 5gb at that price going forward?

Sorry, but no, that cannot be done. Each phone nubmer needs to be in a seperate account and uses a different e-mail address. You do still have to time to register another e-mail address to get this offer, but her phone number will need to be in its own account.

next and final question, ordered a sim card with one email address, does it have to be activated using the same email address?

@Matt_fraughton wrote:

next and final question, ordered a sim card with one email address, does it have to be activated using the same email address?

Anyone could activate that SIM card (e-mail address used during SIM card ordering makes no difference).

For this offer, all that matters is the e-mail address that is entered on the offer registration form and that same e-mail address is used to open a new Public Mobile account.

Need Help? Let's chat.