cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

It is a one time bonus that remains in your account until it is used up.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

I guess I activated too quickly.  I submitted my email address as suggested in the ad, but I activated prior to receiving the email response from Public Mobile.  I still have not received the email from Public Mobile.  Will I have to deactivate and reactivate later in order to receive the promotion?

Oracle

@ivanR 

@ivanR wrote:

I guess I activated too quickly.  I submitted my email address as suggested in the ad, but I activated prior to receiving the email response from Public Mobile.  I still have not received the email from Public Mobile.  Will I have to deactivate and reactivate later in order to receive the promotion?

No need to worry.  As long as you submitting your email address before activation, you should be fine.  Your credit/bonus 5 GB will be in your account within 30 days.  Not everyone gets the confirmation email in previous similar promotions (with email signups). 

Don't forget to get your free holiday give away add on/long distance minutes

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

Mayor / Maire

@ivanR 

As long as you submitted your email before you activated and met the other conditions of the promo you will recieve the promotions. When you submitted your email did you see this....

Screenshot_20201222-135032.png

If so you are registered for the promotion. You only get a confirmation promo after the registration period has ended like this one...for the previous promo....

Screenshot_20201222-165118.png

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello 

i activated yesterday and i didnt get this deal can i help me

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am quite certain I did.  Thanks.

Mayor / Maire

@Caloycoy 

Did you register your email? If not do so now and maybe appealing to a moderator might get you the promo. Did you activate at home or with a retailer in store?

Mayor / Maire

@Caloycoy wrote:

Hello 

i activated yesterday and i didnt get this deal can i help me

@Caloycoy : Did you submit your email address on the form before activating? Then did you use the same email address for activating?

Edit: beat to it

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I registered right now but i activated yesterday with the retail store

Mayor / Maire

@ivanR 

Then you are in good shape....promos and credits will be applied within 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.