cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors thread returns!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Finally the top contributors thread has returned although without the accompanying badges? Any word if these are to return? Unofficial guestimates to be updated shortly....

Well let's try this again as my entire post just disappeared.....?!! I must have copied and cut....sigh.

A mighty big thank you to our hardworking Oracle Team who toiled behind the scenes beta testing our revamped community these past few months along with moving threads, editing out TMI, archiving posts, assigning solutions and when able helping out customers alongside the other top contributing community members. Give them a round of applause folks!!

Oracles: Dunkman, computergeek541, ShawnC13, NDesai, Lieux, Luddite, mimmo, popping and we cannot forget will13am!!

November 2021 Top Contributors:

Top 1% : softech, darlicious

Top 5% : t--p**, z10user4, S--S, esjliv, hTideGnow and I am going with Triguy to round out the six?!!

Top 10% : hairbag1, dabr, JK-8, Meow, Yummy,  BlueB and macsal unless an eastcoaster squeaked into this slim circle of seven?

Edit: Add pkaraa but who to remove?!!

**Did this ever get officially $$ rewarded?!!

Everyone above and everyone below give yourselves a well deserved pat on the back for a job well done sending so many customers on their way with their public mobile services working and a tiny bump of two more members earning a higher reward. Great job everybody!

December 2021 Top Contributors:  

Top 1% : softech, darlicious 

Top 5% : S--S, esjliv, HALIMACS,  t--p, z10user4, hTideGnow and dabr?

Top 10% : hairbag1, walker1, Triguy, pkaraa, JK-8, CountyDownleUK, AE _Collector and darkomega?!!

Of course this is speculation and not all named members are confirmed to have been rewarded in each level as listed so feel free to correct any mistakes in my "educated guesstimates".

Once again great job community members and all of the top 25% and top 50% rewardees for their contributions in the last two months of 2021.....you make the community richer and more diverse with your participation and it appreciated!! Now off to the lounge for a celebratory drink!!😆🍾🥂

Edit:

Just a test....

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

22 REPLIES 22

@Community_QA wrote:

@darlicious   this is a meaningful posts Lots of work ?  thanks.  but why you put in the Lounge? I cannot Bravo it.

But why you need to do all this?  shouldn't PM do it?

Exactly.... A shout-out that isn't a shout-out.... Welcome to the New World, where old definitions need not apply and words mean whatever you want them to mean... so anyone can change their mind and please plausible deniability and such.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Community_QA 

That's very kind of you to say.....and this thread lasted a couple hours on the main forum but they will always eventually end up in the lounge. It is a little sad that they removed the ability to bravo in the lounge though but I am happy to put the work in when I hear someone like yourself appreciates it.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious   this is a meaningful posts Lots of work ?  thanks.  but why you put in the Lounge? I cannot Bravo it.

But why you need to do all this?  shouldn't PM do it?

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@pkaraa

Check your transaction history for your renewal following December 7th for your community reward.

Good idea...

$5 confirms that. 🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pkaraa

Check your transaction history for your renewal following December 7th for your community reward.

pkaraa

@darlicious wrote:

@pkaraa 

You tell me....this was all guesswork, speculation and shared information.

No more lounge worthy bravos.....

I dont know, Earlier also, I wait for your posts to tell us. I thought you have access to some backdoor scripts to get those names and top%age.

I will be somewhere in 10%. That is my guess.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pkaraa 

You tell me....this was all guesswork, speculation and shared information.

No more lounge worthy bravos.....

Posts in Lounge posts cannot be "bravo"

pkaraa

also, How do I bravo for this thread?

pkaraa

@darlicious where am I in Nov 2021? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

If the leaderboard is what we expect members to use to guess at what their community reward may be with only a possible part of the equation is this what we expect them to present to a CSA if they honestly believe they earned a reward? With only my speculation and "networking" to have members reveal their reward as a comparison to submit a support request?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Thanks but that did not really answer my question....I didn't need the answer I was posing the question as a new member might ask? Make sense now?

@darlicious I have a day job that takes up nights and weekends to sometimes so I get a bit of a break lol.  As @Luddite had posted in another thread, just treat the badges as not returning.  We haven't been given any update.  Are they really required when there is gaming going on it throws everything off.  The leaderboard is what we can use

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Lol...took you long enough! Now if you please can you answer a question for me? I posted for informational purposes. So not help that has been requested so moved to the lounge. Had a member posed the question....Who got what badge in November and December now that badges are not being handed out? And I posted would the thread still get moved to the lounge? Thx

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @darlicious   Thanks for bring this back the proper way!  And appreciate your extra effort. You have been devoting lots of time for everyone in the Community!

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

January will be based on the bravo leaderboard the only constant I will have but hey I get to hit the 20,000 mark twice....just like I did when I the 10,000 mark twice!

There is a leaderboard again? Where?

@darlicious   Yes, I am keeping track of the bravo board daily and waiting eagerly to have the honour to give you the 20000th bravo!!!  (and you should be glad you don't have to hit 10000 mark a third time!!!)

For others, in case you are interested.. check the 24 hours bravo leader page daily.. it's fun.. and you will find some "friendship" there if you track it closely

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/kudos/leaderboardpage/board-id/Get-Support/timerange/...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

January will be based on the bravo leaderboard the only constant I will have but hey I get to hit the 20,000 mark twice....just like I did when I the 10,000 mark twice!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

thanks @darlicious  and your Univac 500 for the hard work.. 

So, the Univac can now reboot and ready for January?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 

No one does. The law of averages and good guessing.

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

How are you determining contributors now without the badges, etc?

I have no love for this new forum layout, if you can call it that.

Need Help? Let's chat.