MR-medeiros1992
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do

you redeem public moblie points ? 

10 REPLIES 10

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

I could have sworn it was in Get Support.....too many blurred lines!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I would be quite sure the OP started it here and OPX904 replied.

@pkaraa wrote:

@MR-medeiros1992 wrote:

How do

How many points you have got? 

Nobody has any points yet.  As mentioned earlier, the points program has not yet started.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MR-medeiros1992 wrote:

How do

How many points you have got? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Why has this thread been moved to the lounge? This is getting ridiculous...customers can't ask questions about the points program? I know the community doesn't have a lot of answers but are Public Points not part of Public Mobile?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dabr wrote:

@Yummy    I think customers are probably confused because PM has been sending out an email about this new points rewards program.  I know couple of our household accounts have received it.

I checked my email and have not received anything about the program, guess that's going out in waves to people.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy    I think customers are probably confused because PM has been sending out an email about this new points rewards program.  I know couple of our household accounts have received it.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What points? Program has not started yet and you wan to redeem them... How many did you earn so far?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@MR-medeiros1992 wrote:

How do

@MR-medeiros1992  - nothing has started yet.

Read over this link: conditions

"Public Points™ is available to individuals who are or become customers on and after January 25, 2022."

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MR-medeiros1992 

The PM points program is not yet active. They are yet to announce the details and in the future it will be opt-in for old customers like us.

Need Help? Let's chat.