cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third man in : Fastest to 1000 Solutions!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Screenshot_20220217-113009~2.png

🎊🎉Congratulations @softech !!🎉🎊

On a remarkable solution run @softech🥉 having only achieved 10,000 bravos a week or so ago to hit 1000 solutions before having posted 10,000 times is quite an achievement.  Our prolific member has reached this solution benchmark in 2 years and 296 days since signing up to become a member of the community.

While the first to reach this milestone was @computergeek541 🥇on 04/06/21. 4 years and 159 days after joining the community. Second to 1000 solutions was @Anonymous 🥈beating @computergeek541 's record by 216 days at 3 years and 10 days after joining the community.

@Anonymous is the first member to reach 🏆1000+solutions, 20,000+posts, 30,000+bravos and did so on 11/20/21 a mere 3 years and 176 days after becoming a member. He is also the current all time bravo leader with 31,952 and solutions leader with 1301 under his belt (not for much longer it looks like!)😲

However in the past 7 months @softech has averaged more than 💯 solutions per month and has 115 solutions since the end of January alone to hit 1000 solution milestone. These numbers could even put @gblackma 's amazing run to shame (just kidding!)😁

The fastest to date solution count of 121 in three weeks by  @Jb456 last January (2021) that was subsequently followed up by a long sunny sabbatical filled with sandy beaches, frosty brews🍺and Russian beauties👙....so I'm told....that or a sanitarium with a big screen tv?!!📺

At this rate @softech will have more than half of all the average solutions per month that the rest of the top contributors and the Oracle Team combined manage to resolve in a month! Likely more solutions than  @AE_Collector 😉 could dream about achieving once he celebrates his 10th anniversary with public mobile.☎️

Congratulations @softech again on a job well done and helping so many very grateful customers.🎆

21 REPLIES 21

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@KK688 

Lol....that doesn't bode well for me!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

KK688
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulations on the accomplishment, @softech.  Not many members achieve a solution rate of greater than 10% sustained over thousands of posts.  That's an indication of quality.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Community_QA 

Tee hee hee!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, phone #, email  and 4 digit account #.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I will join this winner circle soon, I am only 1000 solutions away!!

Great work @softech 

@darlicious   how you know everything here/

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@softech 

Congratulations.  That is an impressive accomplishment.  You have helped quite a few community members.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

That was quiet a lot of solutions!!  Great work and Congrats!!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@softech - 

esjliv_0-1645147487778.png

Well deserved! 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@softech congrats on the HUGE accomplishment!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@softech wrote:

AMAZING work appreciated by most of fellow PM customers.

I am sure you have few clones around you to spend so much time with PM helping others!

@Anonymous wrote:

How about - accumulate - for starters. 🙂  Don't you have the spell check on to red-underline misspelled words?

Are we getting cynical again? Pushing your luck? 😆😋

I am SO glad you are back, though!!!!!! Be as you are!

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

*lurks in the shadows forevermore*

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@softech   Quite the milestone!  Congrats 👍

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : Funny thing about typos. I see them. Yeah uh huh ok typo. But then I see the same one used multiple times. So then I might feel like making a joke. I saw you typing cummulate several times over the last week or so. So I made the joke. 🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Lol....me too! I hate typos!

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Softech, 

Congratulations on the milestone.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Geez....youre going to make me cry! This is supposed to be all about you.....and the other dedicated members that have stuck it out for the long haul. But thank you for those lovely words they are appreciated.🤘

@Anonymous  noted!!  

That's why you most likely see edited time stamps in my posts.. honestly, I need to go back and fix my typing and wordings a bit (or a lot LoL).. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

First , thanks @darlicious  for the kind words!!  

My First post:  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Marham-and-Richmond-Hill-reception-questi...

and My first Accepted solution ( given to @hairbag1   🙂  )

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Community-account-email-question/td-p/346...

Like any new subscriber, I don't know much about PM and I was a bit hesitate before I joined.  Talking to sales could be a waste of time as all they care is to  close the "deal", sign you up to a carrier that give them the most commission that week.    A Community is where we get some true user experience  🙂  

It is a great Community here. 

From not knowing much to just knowing a little bit more today.  Of course, many of you helped along this path. 
Many thanks to you all!!

Some people might complain they don't get to talk to "live person"☠️ with PM, but we made great "live friends"👫 here in this Community, don't we?   👏

If I just need to call a customer support hotline (usually not so hot as all we hear is 🎵🎶) to get my issue fixed in 2 minutes (but more like 2 hours🕑   🤔), I would never get to meet so many talented friends here.  Many of the you here have great knowledge with phones and the technology behind, many also share your other interests, trips, hockey, ...  I especially enjoy those yummy food pictures 🍔🍝 in the Lounge here.

A special thanks to @darlicious for everything she has done for the community and for myself.   She taught me a lot when I first became active here.  She has always been wonderful and helpful to all new comers to the Community.  Also, her tireless efforts to get us the statistics monthly.   The Community badge system might have caught "Covid" and decided to stay home for months but her Univac 5000 is still running  strong, "virus-free" with 0 downtime. 🤣😂

Again, thanks you all.!!

We learned together, we helped PM to find "bugs" together and we  help to improve PM together. 

It truly is a great Group Effort.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Lol...you have impeccable timing!👌

Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding work softech. Congratulations on your efforts. And still able to take little corrections with grace.

How about - accumulate - for starters. 🙂  Don't you have the spell check on to red-underline misspelled words?

Congrats again.

Need Help? Let's chat.