cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hope $24/4gb can also open for existing customer

Carolccc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I hope $24/4gb can also open for existing customer. Like Fido now is wining back old customer by $29/50gb data. I hope public mobile also can offer this $24 new plan for existing customers.

40 REPLIES 40

@dynamo1  It does max out at $5 your correct . My screen shot is from being on 90 days plan . So the rewards display x3 for for 90 days 

dynamo1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For those of you still trying to get this plan if you've contacted the CS_agent and been unsuccessful ask to get your issue escalated to a manager (be polite but firm)  and report back. 

Keiichi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's ridiculous that we have to beg for scraps.  I'm moving both lines to another carrier and willing to pay more @ $29 for 30GB.  Screw you Public Mobile.  Treat your existing customers right, bunch of dummies.

mrsblondee

How did you manage that? What did. you say in your message to them? So far I've tried once and no luck...

MoeMaq

ive messaged like 5 times already and still no result. One line is like 5 years old and the other is 3

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Not sure if anyone else has been trying for this but I just got success as they had switched me over to the 4gb 24$ plan and my wife as well, I have been here for 3-4 years my wife one year more. 

stevenanto

I will try to get it too as I am currently on the 25$ 1gb plan. I care more about lowering the monthly bill. I have seen on a forum savings site that some existing customers have been able to get it after a few attempts as well. 

Renzha

The plan is for new activation only. If PM only give this to new clients only but don't care about loyalty customer, I am thinking moving my wife and my parents PM lines to Lucky $20 3gb data unlimited 128k in flight plan or phonebox $75 75gb 90 days plan. They are all much better than PM plan 

@Scamp  I know was really hoping to see something change today , of well hopefully tm for Boxing Day 

Scamp

Christmas afternoon, still no deal for existing customers, cheapest deal is $39 for 50gb at 4G.

$29 Fido deal would nice even.

MoeMaq

Yeah I’m paying $25 x 12 months ($300) for 12GB total over the year. Freedom would be only $119/year for 15GB. I’ll likely be switching both of my lines over to Freedom to save a couple hundred dollars over the year 

Carolccc

Thank you for let me know.

Jonavin

So it seems like there are people saying on RedFlagDeals that they were able to switch to this plan. Seems to depend on if the admin wants to do it for you or not.  I know I was able to get an offer for the $15 to $25 5GB plan when I opened a ticket before even though I didn’t get the text.

I know I am probably hurting my chances and they will probably say no. But it’s time to move on. I hate this, only for new customers treatment.  I understand a free 3rd month for new customers only, but not allow us to switch to it at all especially when we’re trying to pay more money moving from $15 plan is just unacceptable.

Jonavin

That was probably by accident and not intentional.  It’s like how sometimes the QC plans show for us in ON.

I’ve decided that if by Boxing Day, there’s no offers for existing customers I will move my remaining lines to Freedom. I have lines there already (prev on PM) so reception isn’t an issue. These remaining lines were living off the annual bonus data but if even that’s not available anymore I’m better with one of the Freedom annual  plans + bonus data,

Oiyee

I haven't got any $29 offer so far 😞

Oiyee

I contacted a cs agent as well.  They didn't offer me a special offer.  That's not nice.🥺

@dynamo1  Not that I’m aware of the plan is for new activations only so I don’t think contacting agents and escalating the issue will help unfortunately. It’s just for new activations plain and simple 

dynamo1

I contacted a CS agent about getting the $24 plan but the answer was no at least three times.  I wasn't aware they could escalate to management.  Has anyone had success doing this?

Scamp

Thanks, 🤞🏻. $29 hmmm

hi @Scamp hold on, I think it will come.  they offered the $29 for existing customers for a day or two, you might have missed that great deal 

Scamp

As of Dec 23,2023, my offer under “change subscription “ is $39 for 50GB on 4G, though I am not looking for more than 7GB.

Scamp

Yes, I will check back, Christmas Day & Boxing Day but I hope existing customers can get the same deal as I currently pay $30 fir 3GB on 3G network. It’s a shame loyal customers aren’t valued with same deals,why?

Self-solution removed

Carolccc

I think open the boxing deal to all customers will help keeping existing customers especially for the customers who just join public mobile family for couple months. Now too many wireless carriers company offer good price with a lot of data.

Oiyee

Yes, i hope it as well!! I don't know why Public does not allow an existing customer to have this option.

@Handy1 wrote:

@will13am No the next renewal is 30 days on dec 27 and I’m comming off a 90 day subscription . I’ve told folks this my next payment shot will only show 30 days so $5 loyalty and not $15 and only 23 friend referrals not 69 . I’m not being deceptive in anyway . As for showing the screen shot so much is to show folk that these new activation plans also get offered to existing customers too at times 

There are no accolades for showing off.  @computergeek541 , we need you to talk your book on being a referral champ.  

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am wrote:

Please don't spread misinformation.  The payment tab displays incorrect information as if the next renewal is also 90 day duration.  The rewards will scales accordingly based on the actual plan duration.  BTW, you must be tired of posting your upcoming payment screenshot even when it's irrelevant to the question.  

True... I just realized that too. The price point of the plan is over 30 days but the rewards are scaled over 90. It is misleading but that's how the site has it represented. That's odd 🤔

Thanks for the clarification @will13am 

@will13am No the next renewal is 30 days on dec 27 and I’m comming off a 90 day subscription . I’ve told folks this my next payment shot will only show 30 days so $5 loyalty and not $15 and only 23 friend referrals not 69 . I’m not being deceptive in anyway . As for showing the screen shot so much is to show folk that these new activation plans also get offered to existing customers too at times 

Please don't spread misinformation.  The payment tab displays incorrect information as if the next renewal is also 90 day duration.  The rewards will scales accordingly based on the actual plan duration.  BTW, you must be tired of posting your upcoming payment screenshot even when it's irrelevant to the question.  

Jonavin

Ah that makes sense

Need Help? Let's chat.