cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is $22 plan for existing customers?

Bankim1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a message from public mobile that offers 6 GB at 4G speed for $22.00 per month. Is that inclusive of Canada-US wide unlimited calling?

4 REPLIES 4

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Don’t think that it includes Can/US calling- The following is what I was offered.

Public Mobile here. We've got a great deal for you. Get 6GB of data at 4G speeds of up to 100mbps for only $22/month.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bankim1 

It includes:

• unlimited international texting (meaning, while you're in Canada, you can send and receive texts everywhere)
  • unlimited incoming and outgoing calling while in Canada (from anywhere in Canada to anywhere in Canada)
  • 6GB data for use within Canada

It's a great deal, but ONLY if you need the extra data.   If you really don't it's just a way for them to make an extra $7/30 days from you.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bankim1 - No Canada-US plan on that plan. Only $34 50GB, $40 75GB or $50 100GB are Canada-US plans.

Reply YES if you want to get it (Canada-Wide only) and it will change on renewal within the background.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Bankim1 

Negative. This is only for Canada. Not sure how you figured it was for Canada/US wide unlimited calling. That was one heck of a far stretch. LOL. Don't get me wrong, I like the way you think. But very unrealistic Public Mobile would be THAT generous to its members.

Need Help? Let's chat.